Chapter 19

I want lots of comments,so don't forget to comment 🥰.

_______________________________

  Third person pov-

      "How was the test"Jia asked during lunchbreak.

    "Hard"yn replied while eating.

      "It wasn't that hard,yn" Alex said.

     "Maybe,but mine doesn't went well"yn replied with a bit sad expression.

      "I guess Italian is not your cup of tea"Bella said and yn nodded.

        "Hey,don't be sad,it's just a class test"Alex said trying to lighten up her mood.

   "Ya,but my brother is the professor,you know"she said.

    "Hmm,but you said,he is nice,he isn't going to get angry at you,right?"jia asked.

     "I don't know what to expect.He seems nice and I didn't saw him getting angry but I am just living with him for a month,I don't know how he will react"yn said shrugging and they all nodded in understanding.

     "and moreover,my guardian is strict about studies and he told me to score well,I don't know if it apply for class test or not,but if it does then I just hope there won't be any consequences"yn said voicing her concerns.

     "Mr.kim is indeed scary"bella mummbled.

   "You know him"yn said shocked.

      "O-Ofcourse not,my dad does buisness with with him so I saw him few times"she replied while looking down.

        "Ohh,btw can you enlightened me about the punishments here,I mean my dadda never punished me so I don't really know what to expect"she said biting her lips in nervousness.

         "Umm,I don't know about your brother's but i often get grounded if I did something"jia said.

"G-grounded"yn stuttered.

  "Ya,it's common here"Alex shrugged.

     "Ok,naamjoon oppa did threatened me about it but he won't do that with me just because I got low marks in a test,right?"yn said.

        "I really don't know yn,I mean your brother's are influential,Bella's family works for them and her punishments are usually way severe than us,and your brother is basically the Don of here so I don't know what to expect from him"jia said.

       "What do you mean,isn't grounding mean not going out and being locked,isn't it same for everyone?"yn asked scared.

       "The punishment can differ,yn.Like being grounded for 1 day or it can be for a month too,if you do something severe that it leads a more severe punishment like being locked in a room without the phone or any source"jia said.

"What?it's scary"yn said.

       "It's nothing,I have faced the wrost"bella mummbled.

"What?"yn asked.

"Nothing"she said and resumed eating.

----------------
Third person pov-

          Yn lied down on her bed thinking about what her friends told her about grounding.

       She was feeling angry and scared both at the same time.
     she never got punished ever like that in her life,her dad never punished her,and if her dad never punished her then who the hell are they to punish her,but now she was
living under their roof so it will go according to their rules not hers she thought.she felt helpless and lonely.