chapter 14

Yn pov

I dont know where I am going,I am just walking walking and walking away from the school.

I know I would be in big trouble once Mr.scary comes to know that I ran away but I didn't understand what to do in that moment.

I didn't wanted to face Mr.scary knowing that he would be really Really angry with me.

After I comes a good amount of distance away from the school,I saw a bench,I went there and sat down on it thinking about what to do further?
Should I just go back?
or should I wait here until someone come and find me?

I don't know what to do naamjoon oppa must be finding me now,I don't know how will he react once he finds me.

Will he be worried for me?
will he be relieved after finding me?
or
is he going to get angry at me?

I kept sitting there for God knows how much time.
I ran away when in afternoon and it's almost evening now.

I was in my thoughts when I felt that someone sat beside me.
I looked towards the person and was shocked to see naamjoon oppa there.
He wasn't looking at me at all.
He was looking straight as if he didn't acknowledge till now.
I slowly tried to get up but he suddenly hold my hand.

"Sit down,yn"Naamjoon oppa said in his deep voice.
He doesn't need to tell me twice,I sat down immediately.

Again the silence took place.He didn't said anything after that and kept looking infront of him,his face was devoid of any emotions.

I nervously fidgetted my fingures waiting for him to say something,even if it means scolding me,I just wanted him to say something,sitting silently beside him was eating me and I was terrified.

More few minutes pass but he didn't spoke.
I can't handle it anymore,his silence is worst than his anger.
well who I am to judge,it's not like I have ever seen him angry,he is always calm with minimal emotions on his face if he had any.

"N-naamjoon o-oppa"i finally called him softly with a breaking voice.I am sure he senced fear in my voice because it was evident there.

"Let's go"he said and got up.I looked towards him confused.

He looked down towards me with the same stern cold look and said again-

"Let's go home,yn"he said slightly louder this time in his same demanding tone.

I quickly got up and he hold my hand in his hand,I looked towards him confused.

"Making sure that you won't run away,again"
he said and started walking with me following him.

We reached the car and he opened the door for me indicating that I should get in.
I quickly get inside the car and he closed the door and went to other side and get inside the car.

----------------------------

Naamjoon pov-

I found yn sitting on a bench far away from her school.
I sighed in relief after seeing her sitting on the bench safe and sound.

I was so worried when I didn't found her sitting outside the principals cabin after I came out.
And my worry only increased after I saw her running away from the school in the cctv camera.

But I am glad now that she is okay and infront of me .
I went towards her and quitely sat down beside her not saying anything.

I noticed that the side of her lip is bleeding and there was a bruise on her cheek maybe because of the little fight in which she got involved.

she was deep in her thoughts but acknowledge my presence once I sat down.

We both sat down in silence for almost 30 minutes until she broke the silence by calling me.

That was the cue for me to take her home.
I know she would be overwhelmed and scared after seeing me afterall she ran away from me.

I wanted her to calm down and be ready to talk before we go home because she has alot to answer.

------------------

Yn pov-

Naamjoon oppa kept driving the car without saying a word and this time even I kept my mouth shut not wanting to anger him in any way.

After a minute,he took out a handkerchief from his pocket and gave it to me.

I looked towards him confused.ya I was damm scared of him right now but I wasn't crying or anything.

"Your hands are cold and your palms are sweating alot,take it,wipe your sweat,take a deep breath and calm down"
Naamjoon oppa said in his normal cold voice while focusing on the road.

I quickly took the handkerchief and wiped the sweat.

He didn't said anything after that and same goes with me.Soon we reached home.He got put and open the door for me just like he did before.I came out.

"Follow me"he ordered and started walking.

I walked inside hoping that I would meet Jin oppa on the way and begged him to save me.
but luck was not on my side,let alone jin oppa i didn't encounter any of my brother until we reached Mr.scary's scary office.

He open the door of his office and told me to get in but I didnt move and just kept looking towards him with my fearfull eyes.

"Yn,it would be good for you,if you will just do what I say,dont test my patience anymore,I swear you have already tested enough of my patience for today"he said in his icy cold tone.

"Get in now"he said again and this time I didn't tested his patience and get inside quitely.

"Sit down on the chair"he said while looking directly in my eyes,I looked down and sat on the chair immediately.

Then I heard him walking,I slowly looked up for a minute and saw him going towards a cupboard.

He looked towards me before opening it maybe after feeling my gaze on him,
I looked down again not wanting to look into his dark eyes.

I heard the sound of cupboard opening and he took something out of the cupboard but I didn't look up this time.

I kept looking down not daring to look towards
my brother who is coming towards me.

To be continued................

QUESTIONS TIME-

WHAT DO YOU THINK NAAMJOON TOOK OUT OF THE CUPBOARD?
HOW DO YOU THINK HE WILL REACT?

COMMENT AS MUCH AS YOU CAN.........