CHAPTER 20

Comment alot..........

No one's pov-

    "What are you doing, Princess?"jungkook asked peeking inside her room.

     "Studying, oppa.I failed my French test last week,I don't to fail again"yn said.

   "Ok,do you want some help,I am good at french"jungkook asked.

    "No,it's fine oppa,I am almost done"she said.

     "Ok then,come downstairs after you are done studying,I will make something for you to eat"jungkook said.

      "Thankyou then,I am hungry I guess"yn said smiling.

     Jungkook smiled back and went down closing the door.

-----------------------------------

     Yn went towards the living room and sat beside jungkook who was watching a movie.

    "Oppa,I am hungry"she said.

     "Wait,I made sandwiches for you,I will bring it now"he said and went inside the kitchen and bring sandwich and a cup of cold coffee.

       "Want a sip"he asked forwarding the cup towards her.

       She nodded and took the cup but as soon as she took the sip,she spit it out.

   "What is this,oppa"she said making weird face and jungkook started laughing hard.

     "Jungkook oppa"yn shouted standing up while putting her hand on her hips while jungkook was still laughing.

     "you pranked me"she said hitting his hand multiple times.

He told her hand after taking some of the hits.

       "Stop, princess you will hurt yourself."he said smiling.

   "Why did you do that?"she said pouting.

"Just thought to have some fun with you"
Jungkook said.

     "I will take my revenge"she said and started going towards her room while stomping her foots but she stops and come back.

       She stood infront of jungkook and snatched the sandwich that was in his hand.

        "It's mine"she said and then pick up the plate of sandwiches.

     "And this too" she said went towards her room.

-------------------------------

                 Next day jin was arranging plates,while servants were arranging food when yn came towards the dining table.

  "Hi,Jin oppa"she said.

  "Hi,angel.How was your day"he asked.

"Super good"she replied smiling.

"Hungry"he asked and she nodded.

    "Sit,I will call everyone."he said and went towards the stairs to call everyone for lunch.
     yn took the advantage of the situation and put two spoonful of chilli in jungkook's food and mix it properly.

     As naamjoon was not at home so she thought it's her perfect chance to get revenge.

    But to her disadvantage jungkook saw it from upstairs.
He smriked and came down.

"Yn,jimin hyung is calling you,go upstairs"jungkook said.

"Me,but why?"she asked.

"Don't know,maybe some school work"jungkook said shrugging.

"Ok"yn said and went upstairs.
Jungkook hurriedly change his plate with the plate infront of taehyung's place.
Soon all the brother's came down along with yn.

    "You liar,he didn't called me"yn said glaring at jungkook.

    "I though he did"jungkook smriked and yn smriked in return.

           They all started sitting and to jungkook's or should I say yn's badluck Suga sat on taehyung's seat instead of taehyung.

     "Hyung,it's tae hyung's seat"jungkook said scared.

     "Tae,I am sitting here any problem"Suga asked .

   "No hyung"tae said and sat at suga's place.

     "See,he don't have any problem"Suga said and hold the spoon.

         Jungkook got really scared.suga wasn't in a good mood from last week as he lost the deal of millions.He was getting  angrily easily and it's hard to calm down him down.only namjoon can calm his anger down and he is not present there.

   Suga took the first bite of the food and his eyes turned red.

He bang the table hard and stood up.

          "WHO THE FUCK DID THIS"HE SHOUTED LOUDLY making yn flinched hard even jungkook flinched a little.

             He is the pranster of the house.As he is the youngest of all the brother's,he gets away with many things as he is their baby brother but then too he never ever dared to mess with naamjoon and Suga as he knew it would lead to be his death sentence if they both would be in foul mood.

      "I am asking again who did this"he asked again in his most intimidating voice.

"I-i d-did hyung"jungkook said.

  "Come here"Suga ordered in the same voice.

    Jungkook stood up and slowly went towards Suga,Suga took off his rings one by one and kept it on table.

   Everyone was confused about what's going on.

    Jungkook stood quitely infront of his hyung while looking down.

     suga loosened his time a little,rolled up his sleeves and hold jungkook's chin from one hand forcing him to look up.

     As soon as jungkook's eyes met Suga,a loud slap sound echoed in the room.

Suga slapped jungkook hard.

     "You are coming with me from tomorrow"Suga said and jungkook shook his head terrified.
      Training with his hyung means lots of bruises and he knows that,he has seen his tae hyung coming home with marks,as for others he was too small at that time to remember.

       He never took the actual mafia training.
All the brother's mutually decided to keep jungkook out of the actual mafia business so they never trained him hard.

        "Hyung"jungkook whispered and Suga raised his hand again to slap him but stopped at yn stood up with tears flowing from her eyes.

      "I-it wasn't him,it was m-me"yn said stuttereing while crying,she was terrified.

           "What's going on here and why the hell my little sister is crying"namjoon said coming towards yn.

To be continued............

------------------------------------------

QUESTION TIME-

1)WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT?

2)WILL SUGA PUNISH JUNGKOOK AND YN BOTH OR WILL HE LET THEM GO?

3)WHAT DO YOU THINK NAAMJOON'S REACTION ON THIS?

4)DO YOU THINK SUGA RUINED HIS CHANCES OF HAVING BETTER SIBLINGS RELATIONSHIP WITH YN BY DOING THIS?