CHAPTER 26

COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS DOWN-

--------------------

"Was it miss Betty?"jungkook asked.

Yn didn't know what to say so she just nodded her head.

"That bitch"jungkook cursed angrily earning a harsh glare from all of his brother's.

"Care to explain what's going on?"Suga asked calmly while keeping a hand on jungkook's back.

Jungkook broke the hug and just held her palm and wrist and showed it to everyone.

Every single one of them was angry and ready to kill miss Betty.

"I WILL KILL THAT BITCH"Taehyung shouted coming out of shock and yn flinched.

"Calm down, taehyung"hoseok said.

"L-lets treat her hand"Suga mummbled still not believing what he saw.

"Jimin,bring ointment and ice-pack"jin said,his voice was soft,too soft.

"Angel,i am going to treat it,ok.It won't hurt then"jin said carefully taking her right hand in his.

Jimin brings the ointment

"O-oppa"yn mummbled.

"Yes, princess"jungkook asked.

"Did you know about this too?Are you all gonna punish me like this from now on if I did anything wrong?I swear oppa i will obey you and not make any troubles,I will learn Italian too, please tell miss Betty to not to hit me like this again,it really hurts,i couldn't, please"she said and more tears started falling from her eyes.She was terrified.

Jungkook immediately hugged her and patted her head soothingly.

"Nobody will ever touch you,princess let alone hitting you.we will go against the world for you so don't ever think that we approved of whatever that Betty did"jungkook said anger visible in his voice which was directed towards miss Betty.

Taehyung stormed out in anger and Suga ran behind him.

Jin gently hold her arm and treated her hand.

"Ahhh"yn yelped as it was painful.

"Just a minute,kid"jimin said while caressing her hairs.

Jin was almost done when her stomach growled loudly.

"Hungry, sunshine?"hoseok asked and she nodded.

Hoseok went inside the kitchen and bring dinner for her to eat.

He sat beside yn on the other side and took a spoonful of rice towards her
mouth-

"Say aaaa"he said and yn opened her mouth with a small smile on her face.

Like this hoseok feed her the whole plate of rice.

"Full?"he asked and she nodded.

"Kookie oppa"she mummbled.

She only wanted to talk to her kookie oppa right now.she trust him the most.

"Yes,princess.you can talk to me.you can trust me you know that, right?"he asked and she nodded slightly.

"So please tell me what that bit-

"Jungkook"jin said warningly.

"I mean what miss Betty did and why?"he asked getting angry as well as confused.How dare she hurt his sister and then the second question came in his mind.why and how?

"Oppa,she is bad, really bad.you know she told me to behave like a lady and what not,i didn't understood anything but i did as she said as i was scared.Then she asked me why i was late and when I told her that i was s-sleeping,s-she told me that m-mom-"a tear slipped from her eyes again.

Jungkook was feeling bad but he needed to know what exactly happened.

"She told me that mom spoiled me and it won't be tolerated here and then she hit me here with a long thin stick like object"she said while showing back of her hand.

"Was it white,long and thin,kiddo"jimin asked and yn nodded.

"Damn"jimin mummbled.

"THAT BITCH USED CANE ON HER"Jungkook shouted angrily.

"JUNGKOOK"jin shouted.

"What jungkook hyung,don't you see what that bitch did,I told you I am not getting a good feeling about her but you shrugged it off saying that nothing can go wrong as naamjoon hyung hired her,now see,our little sister is sitting here with fucking bruised hands"jungkook shouted and get up to go out as he was really angry and doesn't wanted to scare yn but she hold his hand.

"P-please,don't go"she mummbled and jungkook sat down again and caressed her hand.

"I am sorry"he said a tear slipping down from his eyes.

"I-it wasn't your fault,oppa"she mummbled.

"Did she do something else,kid?"jimin asked and jin was looking down all the time as he was feeling too guilty.

"She hit me on my wrists too and then she teached me but all this things is going on my mind so I didn't concentrate and she hit me when I didn't answered her questions,she said there is consequences for every mistake in families like this especially for girls,what she mean by this,oppa?"yn asked and jimin shook his head.

"Nothing, sunshine"hoseok said.

"She even told me that she will make me perfect at the end of the year,and when I said that she can't hit me she said she is disciplining me and my brother's don't have any problem with it"yn meekly mumbled the last line.

"Namjoon H-hyung"jungkook mumbled.
He can only think of him at the moment.
He is the one who hired her.
He is the one who wanted yn to be disciplined and well-behaved.
He is the one who wants everything perfect.

   "Shut up,jungkook.We all know that namjoon can't do this with her,he loves her,he won't let anybody hurt her"jin said sternly as he is sure that namjoon didn't know anything about this.

    Meanwhile taehyung and Suga went out in the garden.

    Taehyung punched the tree hard as soon as he came out.

     Suga went towards him and kept his hand on tae's shoulder to calm him down .

   "I want her dead, Hyung"Taehyung said in a serious voice.

   "No,tae"Suga said.

    "DIDN'T YOU SEE WHAT SHE DID WITH YN?"Taehyung shouted.

    "I never said we can't torcher her,we just can't kill that bitch before namjoon comes"Suga said smriking.

    "Where is she?"taehyung asked knowing his brother very well.

     "Will be in the basement in an hour"Suga replied and tae smriked.

TO BE CONTINUED................

QUESTION TIME-

1)WHAT DO YOU THINK SHOULD HAPPEN TO BETTY?

2)WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN NAMJOON CAME HOME?

3)WILL YN EVER FORGET THIS INCIDENT?

Words:1062