CHAPTER 34

COMMENT ALOT.....

As soon as they reached home,yn rushed towards her room.

She doesn't want to be confronted right now.

She thought her brothers would be angry about how she spoke at dinner.

Suga sighed and sat on the couch in the living room waiting for his brothers.

He wanted to comfort her but he was scared to mess up everything again so he decided to wait for his brothers who are actually good at giving comfort.

Soon all the brothers came.

"Where is she, hyung?"jungkook asked.

"In her room,go and talk to her she looks scared"Suga replied.

"Did she heard what grandfather said?"hobi asked.

"I guess yes judging by how scared she looked"Suga replied and jungkook immediately went upstairs.

Taehyung was about to follow but namjoon stopped him.

"Let him,she is comfortable with him"namjoon said and tae nodded.

"I told you, hyung it's not a good idea to take her there" Taehyung said frustrated.

"I am not letting her near them again"Suga said.

"I agree,they are still adamant on disciplining her" Jin said sadly.

He did expect them to be strict but he didn't expect they would say something like this that too in front of yn,he thought they would soften up after meeting her just like they all did but sadly he was wrong.

"Why they are like this, hyung?Can't they understand that she is different from all of us?"taehyung said now getting really angry at his grandparents.

"Calm down, taehyung"namjoon Said.

"What did they say to you, hyung?"namjoon asked jin.

"They asked why we are not disciplining her like we disciplined the boys or how dad disciplined us?I tried to make them understand that yn was away from this life and she can't cope with that and change her lifestyle in a moment but you know how they are,still tried to convince me"jin said sighing heavily.

"We need to keep them especially grandfather away from yn, namjoon"jin said and namjoon nodded.

He knew that he can't risk yn meeting his grandfather again.It will affect her mental health.

On the other hand, jungkook went inside yn's room and saw her sitting on the bed.
She didn't hear him when he called her as she was in deep thoughts.

She finally looked towards jungkook when he shook her a little.

She was relieved that it was jungkook instead of any other brothers.

She wanted to ask him a lot of questions but she was scared of the answers.

But she needed to ask them,she can't live in fear constantly.

She needed to know the extent of their punishments if she ever got into any trouble.

She will try her best to not cause any trouble but still she wanted to know how severe her punishment will be if she did get into one.

"Oppa,can I ask you something?"she asked jungkook.

"Of course, princess you can ask me anything"he said.

"Can you promise me that you will be truthful and won't lie?"she asked.

"I won't lie, princess"he promised.

"How did oppa's used to punish you or taehyung or jimin oppa when you got in trouble or break one of their rule?"she asked and jungkook frowned.

"Why are you asking this?"he asked.

"If it is because of what grandfather said I can reassure you that none of us would ever do something like that with you"jungkook said but yn didn't buy it.

What she wanted now was truth and not some fake comfort.

She thought that she would get the same treatment as her brothers close to her age got but she didn't know how wrong she was.

"You promise me you will tell me, please tell me na"she asked.

Jungkook thought for a second but shook his head.

Him telling her about how they got punished will make her just more scared.

Even though he doesn't get disciplined as bad as his hyung's get but still he knows it will make her scared.

"Kookie oppa,please I can only ask you,I don't have courage to ask anyone else"she pleaded.

"I can't tell you, princess and i really don't want to lie-

"Did they hit yo-

"No"jungkook shouted.

"You are lying"yn Said.

"Kiddo, listen,you got in trouble before, right?Did namjoon hyung ever disciplined you physically or even suggested physical discipline,no right?That means he won't-

"He didn't but maybe he will later as  he said he will ground me if I do something again.Maybe next time he will tell me about physical punishments and then it will keep increasing and i just have to accept it as I won't have any option just like I don't have an option if he decided to ground me,I will have to accept it.That means i even have to-

"Calm down,calm yourself, princess"jungkook said while hugging her.

"You are not understanding,oppa"she mummbled.

"I understand"he said.

Yn broke the hug and directly looked in his eyes with her hopeful eyes.

"You don't agree with grandpa, right? please oppa if I ever got in trouble with you,don't punish me how grandpa suggested,just tell namjoon oppa or anyone else,I don't want to lose the only person that I have here with whom I can talk my heart out"she pleaded making jungkook's eyes moist.

"Why are you saying this?Nor me not Namjoon hyung or anyone wil-

"You don't have to lie,oppa.The way grandpa said it proves that it's not a big deal here and you all must have gone through it.M-my friend also told me to be careful and about how harsh consequences can be here,i shrugged it off then as all of you were so good and  calm with me but now I think that sooner or later you all will start disciplining me when I will get on your nerves-

"That's enough, princess.I think you really need to have a talk with hyung,only he can clear your mind now"jungkook said getting up and went out.

"No, oppa-

Yn shouted when she realised what he just said but he was already out.

Yn kept looking at the door scared as
She was terrified of talking to namjoon about it.

TO BE CONTINUED.............

QUESTION TIME-

1)HOW DO YOU THINK NAMJOON WILL COMFORT HER NOW?SHE IS TERRIFIED OF HIM.

2)WILL YN UNDERSTAND NAMJOON OR WILL JUST OVERTHINK?

3)WHAT DO YOU THINK HER FRIEND TOLD HER THAT MADE HER BELIEVE WHAT HER GRANDFATHER SUGGESTED?

4)DO YOU THINK HER BROTHERS WILL ACTUALLY PUNISH HER PHYSICALLY,EVER?

WORDS:1119