CHAPTER 13

Hi friends,sorry for the late update.
Actually I am joining my college from next month so
I am a little busy but don't worry I will update as soon as I will get time.

For now enjoy the chapter.

----------------------------------------
Yn pov-

"Oh Alexander,who is this new bitch"that girl said looking at me.

"Oh please,We all know who is the bitch here"alex said shrugging.
She ignored Alexander and looked towards me and smriked.

"You are a lucky one,first jungkook and now Alexander.Tell me was it fun with them?if not I can recommend some of my friends to you?"she said smriking.

I wanted to show her place to her but I didn't want to cause any trouble.
Naamjoon oppa already warned me and I dont want to get on his bad side by disobeying him on the first day of my school.

"Oh little bitch listen whole campus knows how big of slut you are?Always eager to sleep with kim brothers" Bella said scoffing.

"How dare you"that girl shouted and raised her hand to slap Bella,wrong move girl no one touches my friends.

I maybe scared of naamjon oppa but I wont let anybody hurt my friend even if that means getting myself in trouble on my first day.

I got up and twist her hand before it touched bella's face.
"Ya,leave my hand"she shouted.
I twist her hand more hard and she screamed.

"Don't fucking fight with me,Leave now and I will let you go"i said.

Her two minions came towards me and
I got distracted,taking advantage of that,the girl whom i was holding hit me on my leg and
turned around and punched me.

That's it i lose my cool and gave two hard punches directly on her nose and it started bleeding.

"I told you girl to leave,didn't I?Too bad that you didn't took me seriously"i said and punch her face once again,breaking her nose.

She screamed in pain and pushed me in anger.
She stomped her foot like a kid and pick up a glass of juice that was kept on the table.
she was about to pour it on me but I was fast and I did that before her.
she screamed like a maniac and said something cursing me.
well I guess that's the only thing she can do.

"Whats going on here"someone said from behind.
I turned around and saw the professor whose class I attended just now.

He came towards us and examined the situation.
He sighed and looked towards me.

"Fighting on your 1st day itself,you are truly a kim"he said.

"Miss kim and miss Betty, follow me to the principal office and rest of you,go and attend your classes"he said and turned around.

The girl who hit me whom name I suppose is Betty started following the professor,not knowing what to do I also started following him.

Bella,jia and Alex looked towards me with a worried look but I smiled assuring them that I am fine but inside I know that I am freaking out.

I hope they won't involve naamjoon oppa.
If they did then for sure I am so dead.

-----------------------

Now i am standing inside the principal office and he is glaring at both of us.

He didn't ask for any explanation and just dialed a number and told someone to come.

I guess that he called Betty parents because she looked scared after hearing the person's voice.

Even After talking to Betty guardian,he didn't put his phone down and then it clicked me that he will call Mr.scary now.

"Are you really going to call him"i asked looking at the principal for the first time,we stepped in this office.

"What do you think?I shouldn't inform your guardian about what you did today,Miss kim"principal said looking at me sternly.

"I am really sorry,sir.please,don't inform him"i said with fear lacing in my voice.

"I am sorry but I have to call your guardian,you can explain it to him"the principal said and dialed naamjoon oppa's number.

"Miss kim,go and sit outside and miss Betty,go to the school infirmary,your nose is badly bleeding,I hope it's not broken"the principal said and glared at both us for the last time before calling naamjoon oppa.

I quitely went out of the principals office and sat on the bench outside the office waiting for my scary brother.

I am so scared now.

How will he react?will he get angry at me?ofcource he will afterall I disobeyed him.

What should I tell him?I can't tell him about how I punched that girl,he will get so angry.

Will he give me the same intimidating look that he gave to the principal or even worst.
He wasn't angry at the principal but he will be at me.

Is he going to punish me for breaking his rules?
If yes then how?

I am so confused and scared.

I dont want to be punished,I never got.

Back then my life was so chilled out.There was no rules so there was no consequences.
Why it's so complicated here?

I sighed and looked down waiting for my legal guardian.

About 15 minutes later,I heard heavy footsteps coming towards my direction.
I looked up and it was naamjoon oppa.

He looked towards me for sec and then looked forward and kept walking.

I gulped at his facial expression and stood up.
He looked towards me sternly and walked past me without saying anything.

He was about to open the principal door when I spoke.
"Oppa-

"Save it" he said without looking at me and went inside.
His voice was stern and authoritative and very very cold which made me infinity times more scared then I already was.

"I c-cant face him,if he is so angry now then he will turn into a devil after talking with the principal"i mummbled and did the most stupid thing of my life.

I ran away from there.

TO BE CONTINUED...........

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT NAAMJOON?

WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE BROTHER AMONG THEM AS FOR NOW?

COMMENT ALOT.....