chapter 15

Naamjoon came towards yn and she kept looking down.
She was terrified of naamjoon.

Yn pov:-

    Naamjoon oppa suddenly hold my chin with his one hand while he was holding something on his second one.

    I somehow looked towards him terrified of his dark glare but when my eyes met his,I saw that his eyes was not as dark as before.
It was somewhat soft and calm.

He bend down on his knees and kept the
the thing in his hands which was a box down on the ground.

       I looked at him confused.He didn't answer me but took out the cotton and some type of cream and started applying it on the side of my lip.

      I hissed a little when the cotton made contact with my lips and he stopped.

     "It will hurt a little,kid,bare with it.
You shouldn't have gotten into a fight"
Naamjoon oppa said softly yet in scolding voice.

       "Sorry oppa"I said meekly.He shook his head a little and again started applying it on my lower lip.

       "Are you hurt somewhere else?"he asked while putting the cotton away from my lip.
I shook my head.

        Naamjoon oppa nodded and got up and placed the first aid box on the table.

      He went towards his big chair and sat down on it.I was sitting opposite of the table exactly infront of him.

       I gulped when I noticed the change in his expressions.His stern look was back.
     He was about to say something when I looked down again not wanting to face him.
      I just want to hide away now but I know that's not possible I have to face naamjoon oppa.

        "Yn,look at me when I am speaking"naamjoon oppa said and I instantly looked towards him.

        "Explain.why did you get into a fight evenafter I warned you to not to"he asked me directly looking in my eyes.

"I-i d-don-"

     "Dont stutter yn"he said sternly.

How should I not stutter when he is looking at me like that,I am scared.

    "Speak"he said in deep voice.

       I took a deep breath and started explaining everything to him.

      I guess truth is the only thing that can get me out of this situation now.

              "I didn't mean to fight,oppa.she started it by calling me a bitch first,then she tried to slap my friend and I lost my cool and hit her.I didn't have any option"I said desperately trying to make him understand that I am not wrong.

       "You had a option,yn.I specifically told you to find jimin if you got into any problem,you could have called him and let him handle it"he said and I couldn't help but rolled my eyes.

         "What was that"naamjoon oppa said in a deep harsh tone.

         "I am not a kid,I can took care of my problems"I said without thinking but I didn't regret saying it or I thought so ,I do regret it after looking at how naamjoon oppa's eyes darkened like never before.

        "Ya,I know how you took care of it,by giving a broken nose to that girl and getting a bleeding lip,right?"naamjoon oppa said sternly.

            "Sorry oppa,but I-i-"I didn't knew what to say further so i apologized again.

       "I am sorry,oppa.I won't do it again"
Naamjoon oppa kept looking at me for a moment then spoke-

      "I can't let it slide,yn.you will get a punishment"

       "P-punishment"i reapeated scared of the thought of any kind of punishment.

      "Yes,yn.so that you won't repeat it again."
Naamjoon oppa said firmly.

     "O-oppa,I won't get into a fight again,promise"i tried to convince him to forgive me.

     He shook his head disapprovingly and said-
"You clearly disobeyed me and broke a rule,I can't let it slide,i already told you there will be a punishment if you will break any rule"he stopped for a second and said-"Keep your phone on the table,yn"

      What?My phone,but why?
"W-why"i asked somehow.

        "I will keep it for a week with me as your punishment and one more thing you are suspended from your school for three days"he added.

    "S-suspended but why oppa,she started it"i tried to prove my innocence.

       "You broke her nose,kid.Anyway she won't be able to come for way more than 3 days"he said still looking in my eyes.

"Ok"I said meekly.

   "Your phone"he asked for my phone.

"Oppa please don't take it"i tried once more.

    "Yn put you phone on the table,now"he said in his authoritative tone that means no further argument.

  I took my phone out and kept it on the table.

What am i going to do in this house without my phone?

     Not wanting to bear his dark eyes anymore,i stood up and asked-

"Can I leave now?"

He gave me a hard look.

   "It's not over yet,kid.you shouldn't have ran away"he said and I gulped.

   oh no running away,i totally forget about it.is he going to punish me for it too.
He can't be serious.He already punished me and took my phone away from me now what more he want to do?
He can't punish me more.

Question time-
What do you think guys-
Is naamjoon going to punish her or not?