CHAPTER 7

I was sitting in my room and trying to analyze how my life changed in just a day.
It's been a day I have been here living with my brothers.
I have noticed that jin oppa,the guy named jimin and hoseok are the quite ones who are less scary then my other brothers.
Jungkook oppa-who is youngest among them is also quite nice but he is too energetic and cheerfull.
Taehyung and yoongi oppa are scary.
They really are.
I didn't talk much with yoongi oppa so I can't say anything about him but he looks intimidating and as for taehyung oppa he has got a temper.
I feel like he doesn't like me much.
I will try to just stay away from both of them.
My legal guardian-naamjoon oppa,as far as I understand him I think he is the boss of the house and everyone obey him.
He is the most intimidating one among my all brothers.
As far as for his rules I will try to follow them.I will try to stay away from troubles as much as I can.

Most of them even gave me a nickname.
Like jin oppa like to call me angel.
jungkook oppa called me princess.
and naamjoon oppa well he mostly call me kid.
well I am not a kid I am fucking 14 years old but who is gonna tell that to him?
As for others well I don't know because I didn't talk to them much.
---------------------------
YA and one more thing that I still don't have my precious net pack in my phone and that's the sole reason that I am thinking all this shit now.
I have to ask jin oppa for recharge or else I will go mad in this big house.
I suddenly heard a knock on my door and I flinched.
uff who the fuck is at the door?

"come in"I said annoyed.
Door opened and jin oppa came in.
"lt's dinner time princess,Let's go"jin oppa said.
I dont want to go.
I am not even hungry.
"can I skip it,i am really not hungry"i asked Jin oppa.
"No you can't angel,you have to eat 3 meals a day"jin oppa said with stern yet soft voice.
"OK oppa let's go"i answered and started following him.

----------------------
"jin oppa, this house,no no its not even a house its a fucking mansion is so big and confusing that I don't even remember the way of dining room "i said and jin oppa chuckled.
"don't worry angel,you will get used to it and I will tell jimin to give you a tour of the house after dinner."jin oppa said.
"OK oppa"i replied.
"And one more thing angel,try not to curse infront of naamjoon he is quite serious about the rules" jin oppa warned.
I didn't even realized that I cursed.
"I won't oppa"i replied to him but I know that I can't help but curse.It just came out of my mouth.
Dadda used to scold me about it alot but this habit of mine never changed.

--------------------------
I hate it.
I absolutely hate having dinner with all my new found brothers.
Can't they just let me eat quitely in my room but no they have to call me here to eat with them.
I absolutely love attention but I don't want it from my seven scary brothers.I am fucking scared of them to have a conversation with them.
Maybe in future I would be able to talk to them freely but for now it's difficult for me.
I ate my food fast and when it finished I looked towards my older brother for permission to go back in my room.

"I have to discuss something with you kid,you can leave after that" my legal guardian said and I nodded.
He raised his eyebrows and I understood my mistake and corrected it instantly.
"OK oppa"i said quickly.

Naamjoon oppa finished eating and looked at me.
"you will attend your school from next week,
I have already completed all formalities.
jungkook is in the same university as yours.He is in 1st year so his classes are on the opposite side of your classes.
They have a common cafeteria so sit with jungkook during your lunch break atleast for a weak after that it's your choice,you can sit with your friends after you get comfortable with the school environment.do you understand?"He stopped waiting for my response.
"yes oppa"i replied understanding his point.
he continued after I replied.

"jimin is one of your professor.
If you get into any problem or if someone bully you or something then go to him immediately,he will help you"
naamjoon oppa said.
Now this is going to be a big problem.
I never get along with my professors and one of my brother being my professor won't do any good to me.
And as for bullying an all I don't need him to protect me I can handle them on my own but am I going to tell this to my legal guardian?naah?

"yn did you understand what I just said"naamjoon oppa asked when I didn't reply.
"I understand, i will oppa"i said.
"Good.Taehyung and suga will take you for shopping for your school supplies tomorrow."naamjoon oppa said.
"why taehyung and suga oppa?"it just came out of my mouth.
"Why not us,little sis"taehyung oppa asked in deep voice.
"n-nothing oppa y-you both can,it just came out of my mouth,I am sorry"i said nervously.

"relax princess he isn't gonna kill you,no need to be scared"jungkook oppa said laughing.
what's so funny in this?
"I am not scared"i yelled and looked at my brothers,
they all were staring at me.
I couldn't bare their stares and looked down.
"sorry"i meekly apologized.
"I thought you wasn't scared princess"jungkook oppa said chuckling.
"I am not"i said slowly.
"stop troubling her,jungkook"jin oppa said sternly looking at jungkook oppa.

"naamjoon oppa,can I go to my room"i asked my legal guardian.
"Yes,you can go"he answered.

"Wait,jimin go and give her a tour of house"jin oppa ordered.
"OK hyung,come with me kid"he smiled and got up.
I also stood up and started following him.

"Be ready on time tomorrow"suga oppa said suddenly and I nodded and ran towards jimin oppa.

---------------------------------
jimin was giving yn the tour of the house and she got damm excited.
He showed her their gym room,games room,music room,Dance room,personal theater,swimming pool,library etc.
------------------------------
YN-

"WOW this house is so beautiful oppa.
you even have your personal theater,I mean who own a theater in house."I said excited.
"I guess we does and it's not only mine it's your too,kiddo
you are family always remember that"he said being serious.
I nodded and he smiled.
He then showed me all our brothers room and they all are big just like mine.

"jimin oppa,which subject will you teach me?"
I asked casually.
"Italian"he replied and I stopped.
I am fucking terrible at italian.
I almost failed my last italian exam and he is telling me that he is my italian professor.
Why God Why,Why you hate me this much?
First my brother is my professor and on top of that he is the professor of the subject I hate the most.

"hey what happened"my brother asked.
"I am not good at italian"i mummbled.
"I know,naamjoon hyung told me,I will help you to improve"
he said softly.
"you can't, I am terrible at it,I even almost failed my last exam,you will just end up getting angry on me"i mummbled again.
"relax, I won't get angry.
Don't worry,I am not that one of the strict type of professor.
No need to be scared of me,kid" He said sincerely while looking in my eyes and I nodded unknowingly.
I believed him.I believed his words.
He smiled and ruffled my hairs and started walking again and I followed him.

He showed me kitchen,living room,backyard and then we came infront of the stairs that go towards the basement.
I was curious about what's there so I asked him.

"jimin oppa,what's in the basement,can we go down their"
I asked jimin oppa and his eyes hardened and his smile got replaced by a stern look.
"Didn't naamjoon hyung told you about the rules"he asked in a stern voice.
I gulped while looking down.
He hold my chin gently raising it and looked directly in my eyes not leaving my chin.
"Answer me,kid"he said.
"He did"i answered.
"Then,are you thinking of disobeying him"jimin oppa asked sternly looking in my eyes.
"I am sorry,I was just curious"I said looking in his eyes because I can't look down because he was still holding my chin.
He leaved my chin and nodded.
"I understand your curiosity but you are not allowed their so don't even think of going there."He said and I nodded.
"we deal with our family business there,our meetings mostly take place in the basement and on the third floor that's why you are not allowed there."He said after being quite for a minute.

"I understand,I won't ever go there"i mummbled.
jimin oppa nodded and looked towards me for sometime and then he came forward and hugged me.
I was surprised.He just scolded me a minute ago and now he was hugging me but his hug was feeling good,warm.

"I am sorry I didn't wanted to talk to you in that tone but it was important to make you understand.please dont be scared of me.I love you alot,little sister" He said still hugging me.

"It's okay I am not scared oppa"
I said hugging him back.

------------------------------------

TO BE CONTINUED..........