Waking up

In a massive evergreen forest with towering trees and lush vegetation, in a particular part, resting near the base of a tree was a female of incredible beauty.

She slowly awakened as she opened her eyes and looked about.

'Is this the afterlife?'

She looked about and saw two ladies laying by the tree. One looked like she was American.

The other however looked like a certain character she had seen in a manga which made her blood boil then it clicked

"..... Bai Qingqing...."

She muttered as she stared intently at the unconscious girl.

'It can't be her... Right?'

She stood up and looked at herself and blinked.

'Huh?'

She was confused. She remembered correctly that she died at the age of 38 so she was confused how she looked to be like 19 - 24. She also saw the blade in her hand and blinked.

'.... Oh! I did request to hold that katana I bought from an auction before I died. Who knew it'd be here in the afterlife with me....'

She thought as she looked about. The vegetation in this place was amazing as they were much bigger than those on Earth and had an ancient primitive vibe to it. She stared at the scene in amazement. Then, a transparent golden screen appeared before her.

[Congratulations! Host Qin Liangyu has been chosen as the 27th Successor for the position of Beast Deity and have been granted the Ultimate Beast Deity System!]

She looked at the screen and frowned.

'System? Doesn't that mean more work? And who the fuck would want that?!'

She was annoyed as she glared at the screen. She wanted an explanation for all this and as if the System read her mind, another screen popped up.

[You are in a Beast World. The Beast Deity had seen that his people were dying due to the lack of females so he begged for help from The Master. The Master offered his help in exchange, the authority of Beast Deity would be given to the savior.
The Beast Deity agreed and since the females here were few, he used his powers to transmigrate two females from your world.]