Making Plans

Alpha-06 leaned in and she immediately unsheathed her katana and swung it down towards his neck then paused right when the blade was on his pale skin. She had a murderous gaze as her movements forced him to a halt.

"Do anything and I'll kill you even if I die."

Her tone was colder than ice. He was silent then he continued moving towards her chest.
She clicked her tongue and used all her strength to press down on the blade but only made a light scratch.

"Huh?"

He went for the left side of her chest where her heart was and gave her a hickey which made her freeze for a moment. She soon came to her senses and retracted the blade and thrusted it at his chest but it didn't go through.
Alpha-06 had a smirk as he pulled back and looked at the hickey. She stared at him then at the marked area and saw a mark of a black Komodo Dragon directly on it.

"...... Your Mating Mark on my heart?"

She looked at it then thought of how the novel implied how Tyrone closer the mark was to the heart, the more the female liked the male. However, she was confused as, though she only knew him a little while, she hated him with every fiber of her being.

"My Mark is on your heart and according to thus World's culture, I 'mated' with you first so I'm the Head Male. Any males you accept in the future will have to listen to me."

She clicked her tongue as she glared dangerously at him.

"So you know have complete monopoly on me and my supposedly fantasy love-life?"

He had a smug look on his face ad she wanted nothing more than to smack it off. She calmed down thought of something.

".... The plot has began but a lot of the males who Bai Qinqing will accept will be useful in this mission and there's also the other girl..... Say Alpha-06,"

She called out to him and looked at him with less hostility. He observed her.

"I can take In any males I feel like I need to claim this world, right?"

He nodded.

'What is she planning?'

She smirked.

"I have a plan."

His brow rose.

..................30 MINUTES LATER.........

Liangyu stood a meter before Alpha-06 like a business man trying to form a contract. Alpha-06 was in deep thought.
Earlier, she proposed to accept males of competency so she suggest a kind of function that will enable her to find such males in the shortest time possible and speed up the 'World Domination Plan' as she calls it.

He thought it was a good plan through and through as he looked at her who now had the smug look on her face which annoyed him.
He had never liked the idea of monitoring a human and all he did was because he had to. He did have to admit that she was smart.

"The Program will be ready until around a week's time. In the meantime, develop this city and recruit males as part of your family."

She shuddered. She had read about when females traverse into the the novel and even parodies of the novel which made it clear she'd have to have sex. She wasn't down for that though.
He seemed to read her discomfort and snickered. She looked at him and glared.

"Tsk! What do you know about having a harem?!"

She lost her composure and calmed down. He smirked.

"A lot more than you do."