Survive: Part Two

I was staring at this guy in shock as he looked amused by my reaction. I clenched the daggers then he tilted his head at me.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you..."

I flinched. He hummed then suddenly wrapped his arms around me. I was totally shocked by his bold actions when he looked me straight in the eyes and said,

"Wifey~"

I had a deadpan face as I looked at this guy.

"..... Are you bipolar or something?"

He had on a mischievous smirk as he looked at me. He kept hugging me for like 3 minutes straight then suddenly began to blush. I was literally confused since I just met this guy and he was acting really weird. He seemed to read my thoughts like Alpha-06, that bastard, but his personality was more perky and mischievous like a fox. He reminded her a bit like Virgil.

'.... Like hell this guy's like Virgil!'

I shook the thought away. He was staring at me then grinned and said something which made no sense.

"You have to take responsibility!

"Ha?"

I watched this idiot in pure bewilderment pull away then have the look of a white lotus ass he started shedding tears.

"You touched my body and you don't want to take responsibility? You're cruel! What about the cubs?!"

He spoke in a dramatic telenovela-like fashion that I wasn't having it.

"........."

My face was blank as I was too confused to react.

'..... How the hell are you from the System you idiot?!'

I practically screamed internally. He looked at me and poured his lips.

"You're mean~!"

At this point, if my mouth isn't wide open then I should be given an Oscar. I sighed as I adjusted to this idiot and his antics. He was the personality of what Virgil is, though I knew little of Virgil's personality. I sighed.

'I really need to make it up to him....'

Alpha-01 Prime stopped and gazed at me.

".... You like that male?"

My attention went to the teenage looking boy who stared at me curiously. I was weary but found it stupid since they knew all about me and could read my thoughts, no privacy at all.

".... I haven't been in a relationship before but his feelings are genuine and it's not like we got to know each other before mating.... I was also selfish and asked him to bring me Curtis the next day. I somehow got to the place he was in and didn't even bother to look for him actively....... I'm a terrible mate and person....."

Her tone was depressing. He watched her then thought of something.

"... You said you didn't know him before mating but his mark is close to your heart..."

I looked at him confused. He kept on thinking.

"I think self pity isn't gonna do you any good and besides, he knows you're probably not the best at being expressive with your emotions but he loves that you made him your mate."

I looked at him and blinked. I never knew such sensible words could come out of him.

"That being said,"

I looked at him again.

"Alpha-06 did say you had an unwillingness to mate with males since the fear of their marks being on you ankles or wrists so he gave you his blood."