Giving Birth!!!!!

Liangyu was breathing hard as Empyreon tried desperately to help her. She groaned in pain and screamed.

"Liangyu! Touch all their marks!!!!

Empyreon screamed as he took out a sack of crystals from a portal. Liangyu growled and did so as all her males close to her rushed to her location. After 3 or so minutes, a huge golden Jaguar rushed in then morphed into it's beastman form. It was Lei.

"What the fuck! She's supposed to give birth in a week!!?!"

"Good to see you Lei but can you help her!!"

Lei got down on his knees and instructed,

"Open your legs Liangyu!"

In any other situation, she would have evicted his soul from his body but given the circumstances, she complied. Lei saw a viscous liquid dripping out. His eyes widened.

'Her water broke!!'

"What imma need you to do is to fucking push!"

Liangyu grunted but complied. Lei was tense. Empyreon was tense. And Feng suddenly dashed towards them, sweating profusely.

"Am... Here!!"

"Yeah you're welcome but we are currently DEALING with SOMETHING"

Empyreon shouted. Feng immediately released his Beast Pressure which made the area secure of threats. He then pulled out a sack of crystals and emeralds and threw it to Empyreon.

"Feed her, I'll guard the perimeter!"

Empyreon nodded without hesitation as a pained scream leaked from her as Lei yelled.

"Push! I think I see the egg!!!"

Feng went over, totally abandoning his earlier plans and held her hand. She squeezed hard and let out a screamed of pain.

          This cycle of screaming, cursing, death threats, the occasional almost merging with the Corruption continued for 8 hours until Liangyu let out one last painful scream which sounded like the roar of a great Beast as the earth beneath them shook, trees shook and fell and the waters splashed violently. Liangyu's body arched upwards a bit then she laid back down. Lei wiped his forehead then wrapped the two ostrich egg-sized oval shaped eggs which were pitch black with specks of purple, red and gold around it.
He gave them to Feng whose eyes softened with tenderness as he carefully and, albeit awkwardly, held the eggs and smiled.

Empyreon was busy feeding the now almost unconscious Liangyu with emeralds and crystals while Lei took care of the afterbirth. Liangyu was washed carefully and had dozed off by then.

"..... So?"

Lei said as he ran his hand through his hair.

"'So?"'

Lei frowned as he squinted his eyes at Feng then said irritably,

".... What the fuck are we doing now that she's giving birth?"

Feng thought about it for a moment then announced,

"'You and Empyreon will head to the City of Beasts with her and Virgil.... Take along one of the kids there in Noxis City but not all. Then make sure to transport a fair share of supplies from the City there to keep you all fed."'

Empyreon quirked up an eyebrow as his dangerous blood red eyes shone.

"... Why go there though?"

Feng glanced at him and sighed.

"'Liangyu had always wanted to try out the slow romance route once in a while.... Oh and take Bai Qinqing and Sandra along with their males along."