The Fuck? Winston?!: Part One

Far away from the City of Beasts and the Noxis caves, a group of powerful beastman could be seen. This group consisted of Tiger,Wolf,Bear, Hawk and Eagle Beastmen with large stone jars of salt strapped on with several thick vines.
Leading them was a huge house sized white Tiger with a scar on his face which made it look even more intimidating. This Tiger was obviously Winston and he was tense.

The group was sent out with the mission of trading for females with salt from the various tribes then bringing them back to the City of Beasts. They'd reach the first tribe in about Half a day's time and it made Winston very anxious since he was aware of the situation and the likely war approaching...

'..... Let's not think about that and think about the mission at hand...'

            He decided that worrying about it and not being able to help was useless. He refocused his attention to the task at hand and quickened the pace.

..............HALF A DAY LATER............

            They finally arrived at a tribe of Bear orcs and the Bear orcs in their party were excited. The guards at the entrance looked cautiously at the party but were more relaxed upon seeing fellow clansmen among them. This, however, didn't prompt them to lower their vigilance.

"Stop! State ypur business here!"

They shouted as they released their beast pressure of Two Stripes.

*CRACK!*CRACK!*CRACK!*

With the cracking sound of bones, Winston transformed into his bipedal form and stared at the guards. The guards felt intimidated by his aura and the four stripes they saw on his body. Then they saw the scar on his face as their scalps went numb and their faces went deathly pale.

'He's Winston! The Great White Tiger!'

The guards shivered and sweat dripped down their bodies.

"We would like to speak to your leader. We are here to trade."

He stated. Once they understood their intent, a guard left and after sometime, an aged Bear orc with dark brown short hair which had grey strands and sharp pale yellow eyes with three stripes on his body, one on his right shoulder and two on the other.
The male had the aura of a veteran as he sized the party up.

"Greetings. My name is James and I'm the leader of the Blackwood tribe... You are?

"I'm Winston, the leader of this trade party from the City of Beasts."

There was an eerie silence as James gulped. His subordinates were frantically talking about the famous Great White Tiger being the visitor but he didn't believe it even when he was staring him in the face. It was only after the introduction that James was nervous.

'... This is bad! If I annoy him in anyway, it's likely that he could wipe us all out! I need to be careful....'

A nervous bead of sweat dripped down his forehead.

".... I was informed that you would like to trade..."

"That's correct."

The leader hummed but was excited. It wasn't every day that one gets to trade with the City of Beasts! It was a good opportunity. He just had to leave a favorable impression...

"...... Tribe Leader James?"

Winston called out which paused his thoughts.

"Ah, right. What would you like to-"

"Tribe Leader!"

A Bear orc rushed towards James and collapsed to the ground before even reaching him. Winston silently gave orders for the party to offload the jars and prepare for conflict as the clearly fatigued orc struggled but still conveyed his message.

"An army of flying orcs lead by a giant red Hawk beastman and a female are headed towards the tribe!"

James narrowed his gaze as he quickly left to prepare for the upcoming confrontation.
         Winston, however, had his blood run cold as he just realized one thing.

'..... They have started to move!'

He wanted to leave as soon as he could but couldn't leave the Bear tribe to fight alone so he ordered 3 Eagles and 4 Hawks to go back to the City and inform the royalty as well as request for back up. The rest would stay to assist the tribe in fending off the attack.

"...... Hmmmm, Liangyu's gonna be happy today... Hahahaha...."

......................ELSEWHERE..................

          Liangyu sat atop Rin as they, along with a third of the Bat army flew towards their first conquest. Alpha-06 had left to "scout" as he said he was going to but Liangyu didn't and wouldn't trust him.

'"How long will it take before I see some blood?!!"'

The Corruption, as usual, was bloodthirsty as she sat cross legged and looked entitled. Liangyu wanted to smack her to oblivion but kept her cool as she surveyed the forest terrain which she thought would be suitable for a first base of operations.
She had a sinister grin on her face as they continued on their journey.

'..... Why do I have a feeling that something big's gonna happen soon?'

She couldn't help but wonder.