Transformation

It had been 3 days since the massacre and Liangyu had yet to awaken. Alpha-01 Prime was not worried though as he simply moved then to a cave in another area. He had placed her on several large leaves makde into a bed. She was still unconscious when a light gold screen pooped up in front of him.

[Ding, Dong!]
[Incoming video call from 06!]

He waited then the screen faded, showing another with Alpha-06 seated by a small lake.

"Any new updates?"

"No. She has been like this since 3 days ago...."

He side glance at her. Alpha-06 put his finger on his chin and thought for a moment.

"...... If she can not awaken before the System update then deem her dead and send her back to the System for confirmation."

Alpha-01 Prime felt saddened but nodded.

"Alright."

"Then I'll report to Master."

And like that, the screen closed. Alpha-01 sighed. He had been looking forward to what she'd do if she awaken but that didn't seem possible. He walked over to her now pale looking body. He touched her face and felt the coldness. He sighed and wondered if she was really dead.
Suddenly, her eyes snapped open wide and she grabbed his hand with a scowl on her face. He flinched then he saw her sit up slowly and squeeze wrist a bit.

"... Never touch me!"

He felt confused as he pulled his hand back. Liangyu looked around then at him.

"Where is this? What did you do to me?"

Her tone was cold. He sighed at her.

"I moved us to a different location and for what I did... I made you stronger!"

"Stronger?"

She lifted her hand and squeezed.

'I do feel stronger but what exactly did he do...'

She narrowed her gaze. He smiled.

"It seems your attitude has finally re-"

She launched at him and swung a fist and he swiftly dodged. He looked at her and the position he sat in. There was a hole with cracks around it. He gulped.

"You read my damn mind so tell me!"

"Then calm down alright?!"

She sat down obediently and gazed at him.

"Start!"

He  rolled his eyes then began to tell her of the experiment.
She processed all that then thought back to when she was unconscious.

.........................FLASHBACK................

                She was in a dark place suspending in midair with her eyes open and dull looking as her clothes were soiled in blood. She, although was a germaphobe, didn't mind. She simply just flirted there until she started to hear that voice again.

'Here we go again....'

Her gaze narrowed. Out from the darkness were whispers loud yet oddly soothing enough to drive one mad.

"What are you waiting for?"

"Awaken and begin your slaughter!"

She rolled her eyes. The voices kept on persisting but she wasn't interested.

'When you're into business, you need to be insane.... This is nothing....'

She thought as she just ignored them all.