Special!!!!¡¡¡¡

Liangyu lay under a massive evergreen tree on a warm and relatively peaceful day. The light and crisp breeze rustled leaves and grass as well as her hair, the air was rich with still calmness as birds sang melodies in the distant sky, the white fluffy clouds moved slowly in the blue sky and her steady breath seemed to almost inaudible.
This peace and quiet, however, was broken by the shouting of little kids and adults chasing them.

"MOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!"

Liangyu frowned as her eyes fluttered open and ahe looked at the scene of her mates and daughters chasing after her 5 kids who ran like their lives depended on it. Liangyu rubbed her temples and sighed.

'.... I can't even nap for 30 minutes now.....'

She stretched and stood up tyen stretched aome more. Her tail swayed as she got ready to catch her lil rascals. The all ran and jumped when just a feet to reached her and she caught three in her arms then two with her tail. She brought them close and hugged them tight as they all cried out.

"MOM! Papas and sisters were beimg mean!"

The rest of the family slowly approached but when yhey heard the kids, they froze and treaded more cautiously.

"Oh? And what exactly did they do to you my darlings?"

A female with black neck long hair, sharp purple eyes rich tan skin and looking more like Feng puffed her cheeks and said,

"Papa Empy said I was ugly!"

"Papa Virgil said if I eat too much I won't get any mates who like me!"

"Papa Vox said that I'm weak... I'll always be weak... And I'll never get a single stripe!!!"

"Papa Lei said he won't train me!"

"Papa Lin didn't hug and kiss me on the cheek when I fell!! Then papa Rein didn't hug me too!!"

The kids were on the verge of tears and Liangyu's mouth twitched as he body trembled. Her hea was bent so tge couldn't see her expression but felt beads of sweat dripping down them.

"...... You had.... ONE JOB.... JUST ONE...."

Rein's fox ears went flat on his head as well as Lin's, Winston's and Lei's as Feng and Virgil gulped. Liangyu raised her head as her eyes glowed, her right one red and the left gold. She hissed and slowly put the kids down as her mates and daughters started pleading for their lives as they slowly backed away. Liangyu pulled out a high caliber gun from her inventory as she put the kids down then took in a deep breath.

"Liangyu.... Calm down!"

Feng said but she just frowned.

"I was freaking sleeping for goodness sake and now I'm awake....."

Liangyu pointed the gums at them and.

"You have five seconds to run..."

Without a moment to waste they all dashed with all their might and ran away.

"Time's up..... Am coming after y'all motherfuckers!!!!!"

She gave out a battle cry and dashed after them, opening fire crazily.

".... I think we just killed them"

They starer at their mom chasing after them as they looked at each other and laughed while their mother screamed like she was in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

"ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!!!!!!!!!!"