Becoming Chief

Liangyu stared at the scene before her in amazement.

She quickly calmed down as she walked the streets, observing the situation she was in

She quickly calmed down as she walked the streets, observing the situation she was in. She noticed that she was getting a lot of stares but ignored them.

'I've been in front of more than a million people before. This is nothing to fret about.'

She walked through the streets with confidence as she wandered around and hid in a narrow dark corner. She opened her Interface and quickly went to the [Map] tab. She was shown a cross dimensional view of the city in real time as she saw the 3d figures moving about.

'I'll first go to the Chief's home to make up some lies which would hopefully coerce them to give me status in this place.'

She settled on this plan since most would have gone to a healer first but her survival as a lone female depended on this. She also thought of developing the race in other to later use them to make her life much easier.

'Locate the chief's home.'

The map zoomed in on a particular place in the northeastern part of the city. She looked at the three story stone and mud home with some guards.
She made her way there when a screen suddenly popped up.

[Ding, Dong!]
[Host has triggered a mission!
Mission-01: Hierarchy!
You were once an important and powerful person but now you are just a simple female of a dying race and though your importance is not low, it would still inconvenience you in some way or the other.
Gain a high ranking status!
Requirement: Must be a level which won't inconvenience you.
Rewards: 1 clothing set, 15 bags of glow fruit seeds and 1 farming facility. Punishment: Death. Time limit: 1 Hour.]

She looked at the screen then saw the punishment and felt like vomiting blood.

'Why would this thing bring me back to life and want me to basically help these folk but give such a punishment?!'

She was livid but had to calmed herself down. She looked at the location and hurried even faster.

.................15 MINUTES LATER..........

Liangyu had arrived at the location after 15 whole minutes straight of speed walking. She was exhausted since her SP was low anyways.
She composed herself and walked towards the building. The guards heard the sound of someone walking and smelled a female's scent which had a fruity scent but something else.

Nonetheless, the grip on their makeshift spears tightened as they showed signs of hostility, though it was a little.
She stopped in her tracks then took a deep breath.

'.... I'm a female of the Bat race now so i have to act like one!'

She made the most angry and arrogant look on her face as she folded her arms and frowned. Her act as an arrogant and proud female was executed perfectly.

"I want to see the Chief now!"

Liangyu shouted in an arrogant tone.
The guards were a bit taken aback as they looked at each other then one left to find the Chief. While that was happening, she wondered why she could see so well even though she's a bat.