The Meeting: Part Three

Alice's POV

               I don't think I have ever felt this much dread in my life  since my creation and it is an uncomfortable thing. I was dreading something harming Liam as I increased my speed unconsciously.

'That male can't die! He's mine! '

'If he dies then I'll never think of finding a spouse again!'

I swore to myself as my eyes glowed when I suddenly felt like something just passed above me. I was stunned.

'...... Rin?... Then that means....'

My heart sunk when I realized the severity of the issue. If Rin was involved then it could only mean that something terrible just happened and they didn't want me there!
         I was panicking again and dashed even faster until I was almost at where he was. I silently wished for it yo be nothing serious then I smelt something.....

'.........Blood....'

I could feel my heart pounding like it would break out of my chest as I slowed down and approached the double-story house we kept those nuances in.

I crept around the building and sniffed and found the familiar fruity scent since I had him start eating them in order to pick the right ones as a gift for when he came to meet Mother and ask for her blessings as I've heard Father talk about.  I froze and started breathing quickly.

*Inhale!*Exhale!*

*Inhale!*Exhale!*

*Inhale!*Exhale!*

I stared at the sight of Rin trying to flee the scene with a terribly wounded Liam, all the nuances were outside and the several others monitoring them were either unconscious or groaning in pain as they were all sprawled on the ground. My eyes were fixed on Rin as I watched her suddenly freeze and look in my direction with a slight frown.

GENERAL POV

              Rin stared at her sister and slightly frowned at the situation. She knew she was at a disadvantage since she had to get Liam and the others treated fast while also making sure their captives were still alive and well.

'This is gonna be annoying.....'

Her frown deepened. She decided against violence since with the added adrenaline, she was sure her sister had and her disadvantages..... She was sure to lose. But then.... Something weird happened......

Alive morphed and wore her clothes then she went over to Rin and took Liam from her gently as to not aggravate his wounds and said,

"..... Let's treat them all first and have the "Meeting" they wanted so badly....."

She had a dangerous glint in her eyes and Rin knew that her sister would do whatever she could to slowly but surely make them beg for death. Sandra, Qinqing and the rest were absolutely shocked and frightened by the appearance of the person they all wanted to see last. But when they observed her face, she showed no emotion and was calm.... Too calm.
This, in itself, freaked them out to the max but Sandra squinted her gaze and closed her eyes.

'..... She wants to kill us.....'

Sandra was looking more closely at her eyes and saw the pure malice in them that made her whole body be covered in goosebumps and her base instincts tell her to escape.

Meanwhile, Rin was aware of her state but decided to lay it off for now.

'.....As long as she is calm then that's good at least....'

Rin shrugged internally. She then nodded at her sister and proceeded to pack the unconscious and injured and head to the City. Alice followed her but not before giving Sandra, Bai Qinqing and the rest of the males a cold look that showed that they were in for the torment of their lives. She soon followed her sister, leaving the group terrified.

....................MEANWHILE..................

            In the deep dark recesses of the Noxis Caves, at a parties place which made getting in easy but out a problem was a Virgil doing checks on the emerald scale huge snake who was supposed to be Snake Royalty. He was checking for his breathing to see if he showed any signs of awakening.

"... Hmm... Aside from the increase in his breathing..... Nothing el-"

*Hisss~*

A low hiss sounded. Virgil stopped his murmuring and looked at the snake intently and noticed it's eyes were open and were surveying the surrounding area. Virgil blinked the smiled brightly.

'No more checking this bastard! Yasss!!!'

He celebrated internally as the Snake directed it's head to him. This Snake was none other than Vox.
         Vox tried to shift into his beastman form but failed. He had no energy to sustain that form. He suddenly recalled his battle with Liangyu and it's blood nearly ran cold as he remembered her brutality even when he swallowed her. He shivered.
Virgil was observing him then he sighed.

'.... Idiot....'

He thought. He took a deep breath and looked at the snake with a cold expression and demeanor and said,

"You have woken up."

The Snake's attention was fully grabbed.

*Hissss*

Virgil scoffed when he heard the hiss. He wanted nothing more than to decapitate his body but held himself back.

'....The Head Male did say to hat he was Liangyu's next mate...... Tsk!'

He gritted his teeth in anger as he glared at Vox.

'.... This is the look of a jealous male... Especially a mated one...'

Vox had seen many males lose their sanity because of a female so he immediately recognized Virgil's movements and expressions and he sighed. Had he been in Beastman form, he would be grimacing in disgust.
Virgil calmed down and looked Vox straight in the eyes and quoted a phrase Alpha-06 likes using in a cold tone,

"Be grateful you lower lifeform! You have been chosen...."

.................................................................