Survive: Part One

Liangyu's POV

             I took a last look at the sad Virgil giving me puppy eyes. I was bad at romance and I knew it. Hell even Alpha-06 knew it after a day of us interacting. He suddenly mouthed something to me.

Be careful you bitch!

I glared at him who was busy laughing his ass off. I narrowed my gaze then gave a sinister smile to which he froze when he saw. I snickered then looked away and jumped into the portal. I felt extreme nausea as I held the urge to puke. After a few moments, I could make up a scenery.

I was in some sort of super sense jungle like the ones you'd see in a primitive version of the Amazon jungle. Immediately, my nose was assaulted by a putrid scent of blood, death and rotten eggs. I heard beastial roars in the distance followed by light trembling of the ground and I immediately came to a conclusion...........

".... I'm in the underworld, ain't I?"

I muttered to myself as I looked at a nearby tree and decided to perch on a branch. I spent almost 15 minutes and that was all thanks to my one striped beast strength. I sat on the branch and  surveyed the area I could see and noticed a light green thing later of fog covering the around a feet off the ground.

'How the hell didn't I notice this earlier and where the heck am I?'

A

s if on cue, a System screen popped up.

[Ding, Dong!]
[Host is in the Mist Forest world of the Training Grounds.]

[Ding, Dong!]
[Host has received the reward for Mission-07: Protect And Calm! You have gained 1,200 Exp points, 10 Complete Major waterway
You have Level Up!
You have Leveled Up!

[Ultimate Beast Deity System
Host Interface
Name: Qin Liangyu
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Race: Fruit Bat(Temporary)
Level: 17(530/1000)
HP: 1230/1300
SP: 1190/1280
MP: 1130/ 1260

Status
Strength: 78
Agility: 80
Endurance: 85
Intelligence: 210
Charm: 198

Skills
Pandora's Actor:
When active, Host gains the ability to persuade anyone who has lower Intelligence points.
SP usage: 100 per minute
Number of targets: 5,000

(NEW!)Dagger Arts:
The Host is now able to use Daggers with skull and efficiency!
SP usage: 45
Number of Daggers That Can Be Used: 1

Home
(New!!)

Shop
Locked

Inventory]

[Ding, Dong!]

[System will undergo a 5 Day upgrade procedure. All System Functions will be unavailable till then. Until then, please try to survive. Good Luck.]

I was dumbfounded by the revelation when I felt a searing pain. All my Mating Marks had vanished as well as the power and appearance I got after borrowing Alpha-06's power.
I tried to open my Interface and was greeted with another screen.

[System Upgrade]
[Time remaining: 4:23:59:51]

I felt so annoyed right now. I cursed my bad luck. My stomach suddenly grumbled and I looked down at it.