Shenanigans

Alice exclaimed as she smiled. Virgil and the Fox male looked over while Liam gave out a screech.

*Scree!*

Alice let got of him and walked forward. They all parted ways as she walked up to them. Sandra got bad vibes from just looking at Alice but in an effort to not seem weak, she crossed her arms and gazed at her. Alice found this amusing. For some reason, she has been eagerly waiting for a chance to cause mischief since Lin's abduction. She stood a meter away from Sandra with a slight smirk which made her anxious.
Alice, like the other family members, hate beastmen touching her. She finds it  repulsive for one she deems of lower status to even look at her. She didn't go on a killing spree because her male, who had suffered to be with her, was present and her second father, Virgil, was keeping an eye on her. Though he couldn't do any damage to her, he was more or less more monitoring her movements.

".... Hmm...."

She eyed them with scrutiny in her gaze. Sandra and Bai Qinqing felt unease but their males felt danger. The aura around her was enough to terrify them.
Alice looked at them with a lazy gaze.

"... Who are you?"

Silence descended. The two girls were dumbfounded. Their males were itching to grab them and get out of there. Even the house they were kept in was safer.
Alice frowned when she didn't get any answers.

'I thought they'd do something stupid... Guess I was wrong.... What a pity...'

She sighed and looked at them then smiled lightly.

"Well, it doesn't matter~"

Alice shrugged. The group was confused by her lax behavior. She once again looked at them which caused them all to flinch.

"Anyways, be prepared for when my Mother gets home. Chow!"

And just like that, Alice turned and went back towards her male and her fathers. Sandra was confused, Bai Qinqing was thrown off while their males were horrified.

'Isn't this not a death threat?!'

They gulped as Alice's words replayed in their minds.

'Who is this "Mother" she was talking about?'

They felt uneasy, totally ignoring how a majority of the crowd was staring at them with hate in their gazes.
         Meanwhile, Alice went back and directly cuddled her male. He blushed a bit at the gesture to which she just cuddled some more. Virgil rubbed his temples. He was a patient person but Alice's mischief was annoying him.

".... And why did you do that?"

He whispered. She glanced at him and gave a sly smile.

"Just cus."

She had a bright smile. He sighed. They continued their walk around the city.

.....................SOMEWHERE.................

             In a castle in the Beast City, Wolf orcs moved about frantically. A Wolf female sat in a room on the second floor as she looked out the window and saw what was happening.

She sighed at the situation then rolled her eyes

She sighed at the situation then rolled her eyes. She was the Wolf Queen and today, as usual, she was displeased. Her eldest cub had mated with Rosa against her wishes as her mate was being led by the nose by the Ape King who, even though they were all preparing secretly to face an enemy, was busy trying to take over the entire Beast City. She knew this since it was too obvious to miss and that made her more annoyed.
She sat looking at her mate conversing with the Ape King.

'..... He's probably negotiating on giving him Emeralds.... Tsk!'

She frowned with immense displeasure. She felt like her life couldn't be worse.

*HOOOWL~!!*

Out in the distance, approaching the castle at a fast speed was a female on a huge Grey Wolf.

This female was the one the Wolf Queen felt she had caused her the most displeasure.

"..... Rosa.."

Venom coated her tone as her face contorted into a scowl. She watched the usually arrogant female looking hesitant and wary.

"Hmm?"

She paid more attention. They seemed to be discussing about something then Rosa got angry and flared up but quietened when she received a stern look from the Ape King. She looked extremely reluctant but agreed to do what he asked for. She left with a dark expression.
The Wolf Queen had never seen Rosa have such expressions before and this made her highly suspicious of whatever her mate was doing with the Ape King.

"...... Soren...."

A male who stood outside the room poked his head inside.
He wore a cloak which obscured his features.

"Follow Rosa and find out what's happening..."

Her tone was cold.

"... For a price of 10 emeralds."

The male snickered. She side glanced at him.

'... Tch! I hate this brat!'

She frowned.

"Such a mission is so deadly and I only get this much?... My Queen... No mother,.... Aren't you being unfair?"

Hus tone was sly. The Wolf Queen sighed.

"50 emeralds."

"I accept your mission... Reluctantly of course~"

She rolled her eyes.

"Just get it done with you brat!"

And just like that, the male named Soren left.

'..... Tsk! Females.... Acting like they own everything....'