Complications: Part One

....................CITY OF BEASTS.............

At the Leopard Castle, in the Throne room, all the kings were gathered with their elites in attendance. They all looked tense, even the Ape king. He was distressed as the atmosphere was solemn.
About 2 weeks ago, they had received word of the discovery of a female who beat a Snake male most likely belonging to royalty. Beastfolk with royal blood were much stronger than regular Beastfolk so the fact that one had been defeated, by a female no less, was alarming. At first they didn't believe it but they had a lingering fear so they decided to investigate the matter. All what they had been told was true and it was unnerving for them.

They looked to the Leopard King whose face was solemn and serious. His cub and future Heir to the Throne has suddenly vanished. Though there were more children who could fill in the role, his mate wouldn't stop worrying and she almost got sick from it. He decided to search for him in order to quell the heart of his mate.
He looked at each and everyone there. Then he spoke with a heavy tone,

".... We all know why we are all here..."

They all silently agreed. He continued,

"Currently, the only leads we have on that mysterious female is her White Tiger male..."

The Wolf king frowned which didn't go unnoticed by the Leopard King.

'Does Bard know this male?'

He thought as he quickly side glanced the Wolf King.
A certain white haired male by the Tiger King's side flinched. It was Winston but immediately composed himself.

'.... She accepted a White Tiger male?'

He was well aware that White Tiger males were avoided due to his scar and fearsome reputation as females are afraid and think their all so imposing and terrifying as him. For one to accept him meant either she wanted his power, which is the most likely possibility, or she likes him. The latter was seemingly impossible though.
He wondered about how a female could like a male.

'... Maybe she'll mate with me....'

He thought about it then immediately shot down that thought.

"That male is still at Camel Hump Village.... I proposed that we go ahead and capture him..."

There was nods all around but then, the Wolf King spoke,

"Are you sure?"

All the Kings looked at him. The Leopard King frowned.

"What do you mean?"

"Are you sure that it's a good idea to capture a male who we don't know whether he's her mate or not? I mean, such a powerful female shouldn't even exist but she does.... Is that a good idea to take her male?"

There was silence. What the Wolf King said could be seen as cowardice but, he was right. There was a high risk in that. The Apes king spoke,

"How about inviting him?"

The others looked at him in surprise. He continued,

"Capturing him would most definitely provoke the female and what ever tribe is behind her so isn't it better to invite the male here then keep him until the female eventually comes to take him back?"

They all thought of it. Most females would simply leave the male so what the Ape King said was a gamble.

"I agree,"

They turned to the Leopard King.

"If we hesitate then who knows what would happen...."

They all dreaded the thought.