Survive: Part Three(GRUESOME)

I was with Alpha-01 Prime deciding how the hell we were gonna survive when I suddenly had a bad feeling of something. I looked around tge cave but saw nothing and decided to check out the cave entrance.
To my horror, I saw a Wanderer, a boar this time, climbing up the mountain.

"Hey! One of those things is climbing up!"

I shouted with urgency as he threw me his bow and I blinked but caught it.

"Kill it!"

I almost wanted to smack him to death. I was good at using a bow but I wasn't sure since the terrain didn't make shooting look possible.

'Huh? I'm nervous....'

I had never felt nervous since coming here. In fact, I had been more expressive in here than the outside. Alpha-01 Prime glanced at me and clicked his tongue. He came up behind me and held my hands, manually directing me on this.

"Pull the Zither strings for the arrow's power then pull the Quiver string and let go."

He spoke and directed me. A green arrow pulsing with energy appeared on the waiver in a readied position as Was directed on pulling back and shooting.

*Tak!!*

The sharp sound of and arrow piercing through flesh was heard and the Wanderer falling of the mountain side. I looked there then narrowed my gaze. I saw a strange silhouette of something.
Alpha-01 Prime was by me peering down in the same direction then he clicked his tongue.

"Tsk! These damn bastards are here!"

My head snapped to him as I glared at him.

"Didn't you say they wouldn't be here for another hour or two?!"

He sighed.

"The "Wanderer's Curse" is the name of the marker they kept on us, well me, but mine is stronger since I kinda killed the leader's offspring...."

I felt like my blood pressure was rising as I glared at him. He looked at me with puppy eyes which reminded me of Virgil.

'.... No! I'm not falling for it!'

I glared even more intensely and he looked away.

"..... Anyways, eat this."

He gave me a small hide skin pouch from his clothes and I looked suspiciously at it. He sighed and opened it then proceeded to stuff my mouth with some black colored meat tasting thing that actually tasted good. I finished it and licked my lips.

"More!"

He smirked.

"If you want more then you have to kill some "Wanderers"!"

I froze up then processed what he just said.

"..... Did you just feed me the meat of those things?"

I asked in a low tone, praying internally that it wasn't true. He smiled innocently at me and I also passed out while trying to puke out what I just ate but it seemed my body refused.

"What the f-"

I suddenly felt an immense amount of pain all over my body as veins bulged and my eyes went red then all I saw was black.

Alpha-01 Prime looked at her unconscious body and carried her. He went further into the cave where more and even larger sacks of this stuff was. He placed her in the middle surrounded by the sacks.

'Alright then! When she wakes up she'll eat all this and increase her power though she won't level up.'

'Though it's not enough....'