First Mating!

Another 2 days have passed as she had instructed Alpha-06 to select 10,00 males from the tribe to begin working on their major source of food for now and had also instructed him to select 10 capable males who had the potential and skills to become the city's healers.
She used the Healer Bestowment Cards on the selected ad has them practice their skills by caring for females of the city and the injured

She selected a particular male named Felix from the bunch and gave him the title of Head Healer and instructed him to hone his craft. She had also said that if he's able to defend his title, he'll have access to resources and his chances of finding a female willing to mate with him would soar. She told the rest of the healers about this as well and they were all fired up.
She didn't know what to do with the Female Spawn Cards so she left them for now and began to worry that Curtis or Winston were snatched by Bai Qinqing or Sandra and she was worried how so much potential was thrown away. Plus, she really really really really really liked them both.

Right now, she was taking a stroll to relieve stress in the forest. She wasn't alone since Alpha-06 was nearby. While she was walking, in the bushes northwest of her, she saw it rustling. She froze.

'..... Considering how Alpa-06 has not reacted means the thing there is of no threat to me or it's harmless.... I need to give him a name since saying that bastard's code name is so annoying!'

She relaxed and began to continue and just then, out from the bushes was a ridiculously handsome male.

The male looked severely injured but she kept her distance.
She merely observed for a bit before a screen popped up.

[Ding, Dong!][Name: VirgilAge: 39Gender: MaleRace: SpiderStripes: Tetra stripes]

[Ding, Dong!]
[Name: Virgil
Age: 39
Gender: Male
Race: Spider
Stripes: Tetra stripes]

She looked at the male teen at the surroundings.

'If something could have harmed a Tetra Marked to this extent then this thing is incredibly powerful....'

She was weary when a screen popped up.

[Ding, Dong!]
[Mission-03: Save And Mate!
You have had stumbled upon a male of incredible beauty and the likeability of being really resourceful. You can't have him due and you most definitely can't have him be claimed by other females!
Requirement: The male must be at full capacity before mating.
Reward: 500 exp points, 1 skill and one instant level up card. Punishment: You will be bonded with Parker for a week. Time Limit: 1 Day.]

Her mouth twitched as she stared at the ridiculous Time Limit and the Punishment.

'I'd rather die than to be bonded with that obnoxious twart!'

She had a new fire in her eyes as she called out,

"Alpha-06!"

He came out from behind tree by her. She flinched but composed herself.

"Yes?"

She motioned towards the heavily injured male. He looked at the male and tilted his head to the side. She sighed. She knew that he knew what she wants but is stubborn.