The Meeting: Part One

................Back At The City..................

              Five days have passed since Liangu's return and Alpha-06 was getting more and more busy by the second. At this point, only around an estimated percentage of 4% of the tribes living in the mountain range had yet to be incorporated and this was only possible since communication settlements wasn't good so finding some of these tribes was hard and annoying. Another jeering fact was that he had an army to train which would have drained his energy massively if not for Rin, and sometimes Alice, helping out. He had made Alice in-charge of creating entertainment and activities that boost the mood of the people which she was doing well in.
             Then there came layout and construction as well as figuring out what to place where especially with the rewards Liangyu got but has not used. This was nightmare for him as he had to call several meetings with the Fox beastman, who was made the temporary Head of Department, and every member of the Qin family because of this and they got a good layout after a whole 24 hours of constant discussion. Alpha-06 has taken it upon himself to spawn 3 more females which he didn't plan on infusing blood in to until Liangyu got back. He introduced them to the city and adopted" them which incidentally meant that he know had 5 "adopted" daughters. This obviously caused an uproar as single males were excited while some females gnashed their teeth in annoyance at the new competition while some were plotting to let their male cubs marry into the family. 

Of course, Alpha-06 was unresponsive to them and just went on to make them strong enough to support Rin. He named them Stella, Mae and Lita and had been programmed for supporting him in anyway possible. He used up all the Healer Bestowment Cards increasing the department and used one on Lita then proceeded to make her the Department Head who run the whole thing and was in-charge of recruiting people with the aptitude for the job as well as appointing the Head Healer after reviewing their performance.
               He then focused on the economic growth of the city as it was expanding and knew that their Farming Facility wasn't really going to cut it so he had Mae take charge of food foraging, hunting and organizing a community meal every week which balanced out the starvation. He also made Virgil in-charge of circulation of goods line food, fur and hide skin products in the market.
Now for the cherry on top..... He was now thinking of introducing a system of currency, jobs and a bank into the City and overall, he was doing well...... Well not until he received a report from Liam about one of their pri-..... Wonderful "quests" wanting to have a meeting with him.

                 He was seated in the throne room of the old Chief's house receiving reports from Liam who had recovered well. He was reporting on the security and safety of the city and citizens while Alpha-06 was thinking of creating a new department. Liam began to slow down which usually means that the report was coming to an end when he remembered something and abruptly froze.
Of course Alpha-06 noticed and side glanced him as if telling him to spill the beans. Liam hesitated but still reported, albeit in a shaky tone.

".......... One of the females we are monitoring has requested with you....."

He said the last part quietly but Alpha-06 heard him as clear as day and he paused then asked,

"Which one?"

His deep and enigmatic voice which was full of nuance and tiredness spoke and it sent shivers down Liam's spine. Liam was frightened of the terror before him, he immediately spoke out,

"She said her name is Bai Qin-"

"No."

Liam immediately kept quiet and sighed in relief internally. He had expected this outcome but also was wary of the case he agreed to meet her. The consequences for that would be catastrophic.
He listened to some orders on the guards being picked of for training and new ones coming in in 2 or 3 days then he was dismissed off duty for the day.
          Liam morphed into a huge bat bigger than a BMW and flew to his house where he rested for the day. Alice was busy and he didn't want to disturb her. He decided to let Qinqing know of what Alpha-06 said and go on with life.

Life as usual, ........ Was being difficult.........

He went to work the next day monitoring the city's guards, doing the usual stuff when he went over to check on the "guests"..........
He arrived to see Curtis in his half beast form looking menacing with several guards on the floor around him who were either unconscious or were groaning and moaning in pain. Liam's eyes widened and he let out a screech so ear piercing that even those in the city heard it and while those not of the Bat race were confused, members of the Bat race immediately began to evacuate which prompted the others to do so. The City Guards on sight help in the safe evacuation and converged all the City's members to the Center of the City just around 50 meters from castle being built. The people were too much in panic to look and appreciate the size and magnitude of the building. Once all was neatly done and the evacuation had proceeded like Rin had taught them one day, most of them left to find Liam and support while some went straight to Alpha-06 to report. The moment he heard of the commotion of the evacuation, he was annoyed as he was just about to sleep.

Rin went by his side and told him of the toot of the problem.

*HISSSSSSSS!!!!!*

He hissed sharply and glanced at her. She nodded and went to a large window which jumped out of and while still falling swiftly morphed into fighter jet sized hawk and picked herself up flew in the air, let out a screech then went over to Liam's location with blurring speeds.

'I need to get there before Alice does! Who knows what will happen when she sees her mate.... Worst case scenarios would only happen if he's dead so I need to stop that!!'

Meanwhile, Alice had heard the screech and she knew who exactly is was. She didn't want to believe that it was Liam but she knew it and morphed into an ominously black furred fox twice the size of two armored tanks with her red eyes almost glowing as she sped to her beloved's location.

....................MEANWHILE..................
                 Liam was pissed. He was pissed because of seeing his subordinates state. His screech had drawn Curtis' attention and the latter looked at him with his evil blood red eyes as he slowly hissed.

*Hissss~*

They stared each other down and although Liam knew he would 100% die if they faced off, he was ready to fight. Curtis, however, was in no mood to fight since although the baseman before him was stronger than the others, sadly, he was still too weak to have a decent fight with. So the homocidal Snake just turned to enter the house but he froze.
He saw Bai Qinqing starting at him with wide eyes and a face pale with fear as Parker tried to block her view but it was too late. Curtis was anxious at what she would do bit she was too frightened to speak.

Liam on the other hand was furious. His subordinates were beaten brutally and the perpetrator was busy with his female completely ignoring him?! He snapped! He was tired of him being weak and disrespected so he lunged at Curtis.......