War: Part Two, Let's Wrap This Up!

They looked over to see a female on a Leopard orc.

She was beautiful, Liangyu could give her that, however.....

'Why are all the females here being so stupid? Even though I'm in a different world from the one my mates are in.... It's as if they are intentionally made to be stupid.'

Lei let out a few soft chuffs as a beast form laughter. The Leopard growled as his female patted him. She glared at Liangyu and thought,

'Who is this ugly female?'

Liangyu could read her thoughts like an open book. She huffed. Honestly, this ridiculous pair has been following them since they entered the forest for scouting but ignored them due to their little strength. The ridiculous pair thought that Lei and Liangyu were not strong enough so were fleeing and that's why they got the courage to misbehave.
Liangyu simply sat straight and said in a cold and monotone voice,

"Basil, get rid of the pests would you dear...."

Basil suddenly leaped from, only God knows where, in beast form. In one swift motion, he open his mouth filled with sharp teeth and directly swallowed them whole. It was a testament to his size. Liangyu sighed in exhaustion. She felt like just being in their presence had destroyed almost half of her brain cells. Then she had another thought.

'Will I have to fight such idiots?! Won't I become a vegetable by the end of this war?!'

Liangyu got annoyed at the thought of having to do battle with such idiots. Then she thought of something worse.

'..... What will happen if that happens and I can't care and love my mates?! Or marry Winston?! Or have cubs?!'

She was instantly freaked out and almost had a panic attack when she envisioned becoming so stupid as to neglect them.

"... Basil,"

Her tone was filled with urgency. He quickly shifted to human form and looked at her curiously.

"Yes Master?"

"How long can a war between you and them last?"

She asked. It was vital information she didn't ask before. Originally, she wanted things to go slowly but now, she didn't want to stay here anymore as the thought of Virgil and Lin being uncomfortable was like stabbing her with a heated knife in the heart. Winston getting snatched by another female made her feel very uncomfortable. As for Alpha-06..... Well she was considering.....

".... Around a year to 9 years."

Liangyu felt her soul leave her body. Lei slid down and crossed his front paws and he had a tired expression.

'This will take awhile....'

Basil didn't know what was happening but kept quiet.

"......."