Drama

Liam was now before the house that was guarded by at least 30 beastmen both in the light and shadows. A few guards  came around him when they noticed him.

"Leader, what did the chief say?"

One asked him as they all stared at him, wanting for his answer in anxiety.

".... He said to let them roam to the market and 5 yards from the home."

They all sighed in relief. Truthfully, Sandra had been causing a ruckus and spewing out threats towards the guards at every second she got and even if she didn't, she gave them an intense glare. Even though the Bat males had horrible vision, with sounds, they were able to make out her face and each time it seemed to want to swallow them whole.
They had only been contained there a day and all this was happening. He started to dread what would happen if they were to stay for a week.

He involuntarily shivered at the thought.

"Has their food been given?"

He asked which stopped the other males from having nightmares.

"Yes! We have them three full deer we caught from the forest as well as fruits for the females..."

They had all become masters of fruit gathering due to the fact that their mistress and savior, Qin Liangyu, only ever ate them. To please her, all the single males gave her at least five fruit baskets in hopes of mating with her "daughters".
Liam nodded his head.

"Continue guarding!"

He shouted and they responded with a shout as well.

Meanwhile, Bai Qinqing was watching them in pure curiosity from a window of the second floor. She had woken up the last among the others and found Sandra swearing and cursing beastmen from the moon and back while Harvey let her do what she wanted.
She was confused but not more when she saw Parker battling it out with Curtis. She had always been afraid of violence and snakes so she ended up fainting.
She woke up to see that the males had reached some sort of agreement and crashed their violence. She had gone to Harvey to medical assistance, not without Sandra's agreement, because of when Parker grabbed her back at the village. She was currently munching on an apple shaped pear tasting fruit with light pink skin. It was sweet and she liked it.

"Qinqing!"

She glanced back to see Parker and frowned.

'What does this jerk want?'

She still remembered how he grabbed her wrist which caused her to seek medical attention from Harvey a little while ago. He seemed to notice her bad mood and rushed over to comfort her when a thick snake tail slapped him away.

"Get your paws off you obnoxious thwart!"

Parker landed nimbly on his feet then looked back at Curtis and growled threateningly. Curtis hissed as him.

"You stupid snake! She's my female!"

He shouted. Bai Qinqing felt like she had a migraine for no reason. Curtis crossed his arms and sneered.

"Hmph! I'm more considerate and sensitive, unlike you who annoys her all the time!"

"Hah?! Says the one who would've dragged her halfway across the continent by now!"

They glared dangerously at each other while Bai felt seriously tired of all this.

'That woman from before... She seemed to know how to control the men around her...'

She thought back to when Liangyu was getting crushed by Vox yet still stopped her men with a single gaze. It was incredible for her. She wanted to be like her.