Relaxation: Part Two

Liangyu was staring at Lin with wide eyes.

'.... What the fuck?'

She looked at him and noticed that after he kept the wooden plate with the meat before her, he had backed away to the car corner of the room without head bowed.
He had also wiped off whatever he used to conceal his stripes as she saw 2 dark gold stripes on on cheek and another single 1 on the other.

'He is a three striped beast... But what the heck's with the sudden proposal?'

She thought about her actions thus far which may have brought this about.

'Is it because I let him carry me? Or when I ate his food?.... Or maybe both?'

She was confused at this but reasons that this was the Beast World so it was possible. After all, human logic made no sense here. Lin saw the hesitation in the female's eyes and was saddened.

'... It's always like this Lin... Even after I became a three striped beast, no female wants me...'

He had sad eyes. He remembered how he was always mocked at for being a White Tiger male and was always being compared to Winston. After Winston had his scar, many females were hesitant to mate with any White Tiger males since they were afraid that they were all like Winston. Not only that but he also had the weird trait of his eyes changing color sometimes and that was seen as a bad omen so he was avoided like the plague by not only females but males.
It was also a reason why he moved from the City of Beasts and decided to stay at the edge of this village. He had been holding in his pain and as usual, he got up one day and decided to go and see if he can find a mate. That day was today and that's when he saw Liangyu as she called him and let him carry her and care for her. Even letting him take her to his den and feed her.
He started to feel it was all lies.

'I should have known she wouldn't like me...'

He felt like finally giving up since the only female he has felt feelings for, though they just recently met, didn't want him.
Little did he know that Liangyu was actually hesitant for fear that his mark would be on her ankle or wrist and also Virgil might kill him. She didn't mind taking in another male but those things bothered her. She looked at him and saw that the entire area he sat at had a depressed vibe around it. She felt responsible somehow and decided to get rid of it.

".... Male,"

Lin raised his hard and looked her. She continued,

"I came here looking for someone. I don't mind mating with you but your mark would be on my wrists or my ankles if I do so now so no."

He became even more depressed and sighed deeply and she was at a loss for what to do. When it came to business, she was the best but when it came to romance.......... Not so much......

"..... It's alright."

She looked at him and it seemed he had resigned to his fate and it was even more depressing. He sighed deeply and continued,

"I'll just leave you be and go kill myself somewhere quiet. No need to feel anything for me..."

His tone became more and more depressing and Liangyu felt like she was the root of his despair. She tried to speak but he continued,

"You have rejected me the same way Sandra did.... It's only to be expected...."

Liangyu narrowed her gaze at him.

'Is he comparing me to her?...'

She felt anger as her eyes dulled and shined a light gold as her breathing increased and she felt her body become hot and brimming with power. Lin heard her breathing increase then he looked up and saw her looking at him with lust.