War: Part One

Liangyu was busy sinisterly laughing when she suddenly noticed something.

'..... Since when have I ever thought about killing an entire race?!'

Her fierce face tone down as her evil persona vanished.
She was freaked out as she stopped and examined herself. Her bleeding palms were slowly healing as the blood, strangely, was entering back into her body through the wound.

'........ This is definitely something weird... I bet it has something to do with Lei and this stupid System...'

She glanced at Lei and he flinched then averted his gaze. She narrowed her gaze on him.

'He definitely has something to do with this.....'

Basil in her arms shifted uncomfortably. When she began to laugh, he felt it was too ominous and extreme but still admired her. He shifted to get out of her hold when her long and slender reptilian tail warped around his waist as he was slowly lifted into the air and kept by her right side. The tail then retracted.
Basil blinked, dumbfounded by what just happened when he glanced at Liangyu.

He had always seen her to be the playful and fun loving type but now he got a glimpse of the usual Liangyu.
Cold, workaholic, serious yet lazy schemer.

It was weird and foreign. While the two males were wondering about her sudden change, Liangyu was thinking.

'..... This happened when I ate the flesh of the Wanderers....'

Ever since she started to consume the flesh of the Wanderers, she noticed her weird behavioral changes as her usual calm and cold attitude turned erratic and violent. It was as if she was possessed. It was weird but she dismissed it. Now, however, it was too strange to be dismissed.

'Lei,'

The male looked away.

'What the hell is happening to me?'

Her tone was calm. He glanced at her.

"'Hell if I know...."'

She narrowed her gaze on him and he shifted uncomfortably. She kept her piercing haze on him which lead to him becoming too uncomfortable.

'"..... Fine!"'

He finally yielded and her gaze lessened.

'''Listen up ok?....."'

.............FIVE MINUTES LATER.........

             Basil was in his massive Panther beast form walking towards the direction of the Wanderers hideout. Seated on his back were Liangyu and Lei.
Liangyu sat in a lotus position facing Lei who also sat in a lotus position.

"......."

"........."

There was no words said between the two.
Liangyu was processing what Lei had told her about consuming the flesh of the Wanderers. She was actually expecting this, to be honest, since nothing comes free in life. Her explosive strength yet she was still a One Stripe was testament you that.

"..... Lei,"

He looked up at her like a guilty child would. Her gaze turned to one of scrutiny.

"I think the "3" of us need to talk when we get home..."

Her tone was low. He shivered but nodded. He had never been so terrified of someone apart from his Master. He started to wonder if this world's genre was romance or horror.
They sat in silence when she patted Basil. The Panther immediately started to increase its pace and soon he was off in a run.