LLNO 1

Arnav hugged his injured sister with fear in his eyes.

His mind was so clouded by the scene he had just witnessed on the terrace of Shyam hugging Khushi and Khushi telling him to divorce Anjali.

Arnav was too shocked to confront them and walked away only to be met with the news of Anjali's accident.

Shyam like the shameless man he is rushed towards Anjali and pretended to be happy and concerned about her when in reality he was cursing his bad luck of his failed murder attempt and Anjali's good luck of surviving.

The revelation of Anjali's pregnancy sent a wave of happiness through the mansion and Arnav who wanted to murder Shyam for betraying his sister and yet pretending to be concern and happy with Anjali but he held back seeing his sister happy.

He turned and saw Khushi smiling and looking happy at the announcement.

"Was she genuinely happy or is she  just pretending? " Arnav thought staring at Khushi who felt a gaze on her and turned to find Arnav staring at her and she was confused as to why he was looking at her as if he was interrogating her with his eyes.

He turned his gaze away and back to his sister who was shedding tears of joy with Shyam and he wanted to yank him off her and he was about to do that when something stopped him.

Shyam glanced at Khushi who threw a disgusted look at him and more shocking and confusing was how Payal stood in front of Khushi shielding her as if Shyam gaze was a dagger ready to pierce Khushi and he also saw the disgusted look Buaji and Garima threw at Shyam.

"What the hell is going on? "

His thought was broken by Nani ushering everyone out of the room to give some privacy to the couple.

Arnav was determined to get to the bottom of this and pretended to be happy.

He excused himself to his room and straight to the bathroom and run the faucet, splashing water all over his face to calm himself down.

He stared in the mirror as the memory of the night his mother committed suicide came running back to him and a sudden migraine hit him and he stumbled and fell down.

For the first time in years tears streamed down Arnav's cheeks as the fear of his sister taking the same path couldn't leave him.

"No I can't let Di suffer because of Khushi and Shyam....... Khushi why did you do this...... I thought you were having feelings for me like I was beginning to accept my feelings towards you but you betrayed me...... You betrayed our family. " Arnav cried but the image of Payal shielding Khushi from Shyam's gaze flashed through his brain and he stopped crying and took off his shirt which was wet.

He slowly walked out of the bathroom and the thought of him misjudging Khushi in the past came running back to him.

"What if I'm wrong after exposing them?...... It will ruin Payal's life because I know she will rather leave Akash than marry into a family that accused her sister and he would lose Khushi forever." He whispered to himself as he sat on the bed and run his hand through his thick jetblack hair and pulled it frustrated but he stopped and his eyes widened in shock as he remembered Khushi's words the day Anjali questioned her about her fiance and the aftermath of her broken engagement.

"His name is Shyam. "

"He is a liar and a cheat..... All of you are the same. "

Those were Khushi's words and it hit Arnav and Arnav's thought started again.