LLNO 10

Announcement.

A lot of you have requested a Sheetal track and I promise to deliver but it will take time.

I can't publish and update two stories due to my busy schedule and I also have to continue with an old story I put on hold since last year.

But be assured I will give you a story on the Sheetal track soon so stay tuned.

No proofread.

Sim and Pam sat in their room frustrated and afraid hearing Lavanya has been released.

If there was one thing they knew about ASR is that he was unpredictable and that was what made him deadly and ruthless.

They were now all on their own because their boss has now washed her hands off them and threatened to have their parent and family killed if they spoke and they could never live with that guilty.

"This is all your fault. " Pam cried out glaring as her twin sister who glared back at her. "If your hadn't accepted Anjali's proposal and had not taken money from her, then we wouldn't have been in this position. "

"Wow." Sim exclaimed sarcastically while clapping. "I didn't you see complaining when we went shopping with that money and bought Papa the Audi and mama the gold and diamond necklaces and bangles...... You have some nerve blaming........ You were quiet when Anjali suggested we have Khushi killed and frame Lavanya for it...... Where was your conscience then...... Stop this hypocrisy before I slap you........ We have to leave the country now and you better keep you mouth shut if you don't want us to be orphans because that Anjali is deadly and if she is capable of wanting to kill the woman her brother loves then imagine what she will do to us....... She is already threatening to kill our parents...... Now pack something small and let's go into hiding until we get the ticket to get out of the country. "

The twins immediately started packing and sneaked out of their apartment but looked normal not to arouse any suspicions but unknown to them, they were being tailed by the undercover police who were waiting for them to escape so that the charges against them will increase and this was suggested by Arnav who wanted to rot in prison.

Back at the Raizada mansion, Arnav had moved Khushi and Shashi including Kamala into the Raizada mansion instead of the house opposite the mansion because he didn't any harm coming to Khushi and the family.

Arnav was not sparing anyone from suspicions and he didn't find anything suspicious of Anjali or Shyam who were on his suspect list.

The detectives who had bugged Anjali and Shyam's phones didn't find anything suspicious in their chats and conversations about how they hated Khushi and Arnav alienating Anjali from the family and the usual sexting of Shyam to prostitutes and his mistresses.

Garima and Buaji called to complain about Khushi leaving them behind with Garima accusing Khushi of taking her husband away from her but Nani silenced them by giving them a befitting answer which shut them up knowing everyone was in support of Khushi's decision.

The entire family after a long day sat down to have dinner and Arnav and Khushi saw Kamala helping the Prakash brothers in arranging their dinners and they didn't like it.

Khushi was about to speak up when Arnav beat her to it.

"Kamala stop and come join us...... You are family. " Arnav said politely and pointing to the chair closer by Mami who nodded and pulled the chair for her but Kamala shook her head.

"Kamala don't be shy and sit..... Arnav is absolutely right...... You are not just Shashi's care taker but also family..... Now sit before I make Khushi fire you. " Nani went from a soft tone to a commanding tone which made Kamala immediately sit down and everyone burst out into laughter and giggles but Anjali and Shyam were fuming seeing a mere care taker being treated better than them.