LLNO 7

No proofread.

AR.

Arnav sat in his swivel chair in his majestic office thinking about the steamy love making he and Khushi had last night and into the early hours of the morning.

He both didn't want to leave the bed but he knew he had to as he had a lot of paper work and Khushi had an online class with her teacher.

The alarm on his desk went off indicating someone was behind the door and he pressed the button on it and in entered Aman who smiled seeing his boss in a good mood.

"What? " Arnav asked with a smirk on his face and Aman shook his head smiling and placed the documents and files in front of him and walked out closing the door behind him.

"Khushi bhabhi is a magician...... She is the only reason behind his smile. " Aman thought as he walked out of the office floor of Arnav and down to the employees section.

He saw people standing looking stunned and turned followed their gaze and smiled seeing Khushi entering the building like a boss looking professional and elegant.

Imagine Khushi in this

She was holding what looks like food in a brown bag as she walked and everyone greeted her and those who she was friends with during her stay in AR and some came congratulating her on her relationship with Arnav and whilst those who bullied her kept their distance not wanting to loose their jobs for messing with the woman of ASR.

What they didn't know was she wasn't his woman but his wife and every soon the world was going to know.

"Khushi bhabhi. " Aman exclaimed and opened his arms and Khushi hugged him. "Welcome back boss. "

He bowed and Khushi hit him playfully on his chest laughing with him.

All this while Lavanya and her minions were standing upstairs watching Aman and Khushi take the elevator to Arnav's office.

"Lavanya are you going to let her get away with stealing your man. " Pam said trying to instigate Lavanya against Khushi and Sim nodded in support.

Unknown to Lavanya, Sim and Pam had been paid by Anjali to instigate her against Khushi.

Lavanya walked back into her office and closed it as she slip down with tears streamed down her face remembering how Arnav left the party with Khushi, the support from his family which she never got until she changed into someone else and how Anjali had called her a gold digger when she angrily call her last night to rip into her for not telling her about her deal with Arnav.

She felt used by everyone including Khushi and she wasn't going to let them get away with it.

A menacing looked appeared on her face and she wiped her tears thinking of a way to make Khushi pay for betraying her.