LLNO 22

No proofread.

"Mummy...... Mummy? "

Sheetal jerked out of her dream scaring Aarav who jerked back.

He had come to wake her for to prepare and plan for their first weekend with the Raizadas and he was feeling excited about it but Sheetal's state confused and scared him.

She stared at Aarav from head to toe and he step back more confused and concerned and then she lifted her hand to find it without the gruesome wound.

"It was all a dream...... It was all a dream. " Sheetal chanted as she stood up sweating and walked into the bathroom leaving a confused Aarav behind.

Sheetal stared at her image in the mirror with her face wet from splashing water on her face.

"Thank God it was just a dream or else everything would have been lost....... Sheetal compose yourself and get ready to impress Arnav and the family since they are all at home today...... Khushi get ready to see me snatch Arnav and have you kicked out. " Sheetal thought as an evil smirk played on her lips.

Downstairs in the dinning room Khushi was frowning which was unusual to them as she was always her bubbly self every morning.

She was helping Hari Prakash, Payal and Kamala set the table for breakfast.

This was noticed by all of them and they all wondered what was making her so angry this morning but their reverie was broken by Sheetal greeting them.

Mami and Nani responded with a welcoming smile but the others ignored her and Aarav and Sheetal cussed them in her head and she nudged Aarav signaling him to apologize to Nk.

Aarav hesitantly walked up to Nk with his hands folded.

"Am sorry for disrespecting you yesterday....... And I also apologize to all of you. " He uttered in the most remorseful and honest tone but Khushi and Payal were not buying it but kept quiet.

Nk forgave him and he run up to Sheetal and she turned and frown not seeing Arnav at the table which was noticed by all.

"Hello hi bye bye....... Sheetal are you looking for something? " Mami asked while burbing Kiara who let out a loud burb.

"I think Sheetal is looking for My Ladoo. " Khushi replied innocently with a smile and Sheetal looked taken aback. "He will soon join us so please make yourself comfortable after all you need to see my Ladoo to make yourself comfortable enough to sit right. "

Sheetal felt the jab in her words and Akash and Nk snickered and an embarrassed Sheetal smiled awkwardly and was about to sit on the empty chair closer to Arnav's sitting place.

"That's my chair. " Khushi said as she walked up to Sheetal with her arms crossed.

"Come Khushi it's just a chair. " Sheetal uttered smugly throwing a challenging look at Khushi.

"Miss Kapoor this chair is not just any chair but mine chair and no one sits on it when I am around so please move away from it and go and sit beside Mami with your son or else you are not touching any of the food I made. " Khushi threatened and Sheetal was about to retaliate when Nani cut her off.

"Sheetal, Khushi is right...... Come and sit with us..... That chair belongs to Khushi and no one else....... Beside there is a lot of space beside Mami why that chair?....... Aarav is new here and it's you duty to sit by him and help h eat properly so please move from there." The sterness in her tone made Sheetal retreat and Khushi smiled and winked at her as a fuming Aarav was dragged along with Sheetal.