LLNO 17

No proofread

Delhi Police Station.

Gautam sat in his cell glaring at Rhea who was in the opposite cell mirroring his expression.

"How dare you lie saying I was the one who killed Kunal and Mauli. " Gautam bellowed shaking the cell bars in anger after he found out Rhea had lied during her interrogation saying he was the one who hired the hit on Kunal and Mauli but he lied that they were not involved in the death of Khushi's parent.

"We wouldn't have been in this mess if you hadn't messed up covering your tracks....... You are equally responsible for their death as I am and that bastard ASR promised and yet he had me arrested as your accomplice. " Rhea yelled confusing Gautam who didn't know why his wife was mentioning Arnav's name.

"What the hell are you talking about and what does ASR have to do with us being arrested? " Gautam asked confused and Rhea gulped seeing the murderous look in her husband's eyes.

They were having lunch when the police barged in with an arrest warrant for Gautam for murder and one for Rhea for being an accomplice to murder.

Rhea had no other choice than to confess what happened and how she had given ASR the recording of his fake confession.

Gautam stumbled backward in shock and hurt by the betrayal of his wife.

"You fool....... I was going to show him the bank statement of you embezzling from the company and not for the murders. " Gautam yelled shaking the bars in anger and Rhea glared at his audacity to judge her when he was also planning to betray her.

"Wow," she exclaimed sarcastically and clapped. "You can throw me under the bus but I can't do the same....... I hate you Gautam and I swear I will make you go down..... You wait and watch....... You will take the fall for the murder of Kunal and Mauli because you are indirectly involved. "

"Lavanya? " Gautam exclaimed in shock seeing Lavanya and Nk with a policewoman behind them.

Lavanya with tears in her eyes walked up to them staring back and forth and burst out laughing.

Everyone could feel the pain in her laughter and Nk and the policewoman behind them felt sorry for her but Rhea and Gautam were annoyed.

"Nk see the type of people God gave me as parents....... He is a fake God because he watched me get abused and broken by them and now I accept being the daughter of fraudsters and murderers. " Lavanya burst out laughing but it turned into wails and Nk rushed up to her and held her before she could hit the floor.

"Calm down Lavanya........ Please calm down. " Nk consoled her kissing her forehead as Lavanya hugged him crying in his chest.

"Stop with the drama and get us out of here. " Gautam demanded glaring at Lavanya who started crying more as Nk glared at him.

"You are a sick man...... You both don't deserve to be parents. " Nk rebuked helping Lavanya get up but never letting her go and she held on to him.

Rhea and Gautam both scoffed rolling their eyes.

"She has no choice if she wants to ever marry or have children she must help us out of here. " Rhea said and Gautam nodded not caring about Lavanya's feelings Nk and the policewoman felt sick to their stomach.

"Don't worry about her because I will marry her........ I thought she was a horrible person but living with her made me realize she was a good woman who was unfortunately instigated to be a horrible person....... She will never help you and I will make sure my family treats her better than you both ever did. "