LLNO 9

No proofread.

Lavanya was sleeping when the constant ringing of the bell woke her up.

She stood up and sat on the bed as she checked the time to realize she had overslept and was going to be late for work.

She jumped out of bed and was heading towards the bathroom when she halted and stated at her digital clock again and then it hit her that it was her day off and she let out a loud sigh of relief.

The ringing of the doorbell broke her reverie and she groaned annoyed as walked towards the door.

Immediately she opened the door she was shoved back into the room with so much force that she fall to the floor.

She looked up to find Khushi and Suresh glaring at her and she gulped but what was behind her scared the daylight out of her.

It was three police women and two police men.

"This is the woman who tried to kill me yesterday..... Arrest her. " Khushi yelled and Lavanya started crying and professing her innocence as the police women cuffed.

"Khushi I am innocent..... I swear I would never hurt a fly left alone a human being. " Lavanya cried out and Khushi scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Miss Kashyap you threatened Miss Gupta and you are the only enemy she has so you better come with us silently or  else we would forcefully drag you out. " One of the police women said sternly and Lavanya shook her head begging Khushi to believe her but Khushi threw a disgusted look at her and walked away.

Lavanya was dragged to the car as all her neighbors came out because of the commotion murmuring among each other.

Lavanya was crying begging Khushi to believe her but Khushi wasn't having it and walked into her car as Suresh drove off.

She was praying Lavanya was innocent even though the evidence of her crime was in front of her and the others.

Suresh sensed the hesitation on her face and decided to assure her.

"My dear you did the right thing...... That woman is vicious and  happy Nk also witness what happened at the parking lot....... Stop feeling sorry for criminals like her because she deserves what's coming to her...... You did right. "

Khushi nodded and smiled feeling a little bit at ease but the feeling refuse to leave her.

Because of Arnav's connection and cctv cameras installed by the roadside, the police and investigators moved fast with their investigation and found out Suresh was right all along as the driver waited and only drove into the car and got down escaping from the scene.

He was arrested within two hours as he was a well known crook and con artist and after vigorous interrogation, he confessed to be paid by an anonymous person but provided  the number that was used to call him.

It was a landline number which was traced and after minutes of tracing they found out the number was registered in Lavanya's name and immediately had a judge issue an arrest warrant for Lavanya.

Armav wanted to confront Lavanya but Khushi forbade from leaving his bed even though he didn't want to but knew better not to piss of an angry Khushi so he stay put as the others dealer with it.

Khushi went in to confront Lavanya immediately she made sure Arnav was well taken care of and got Lavanya arrested.

On her drive back to the penthouse she couldn't shake off the feeling Lavanya was right and immediately she entered the apartment, she found the entire Raizada family including the Jhas in the penthouse.