LLNO 5

No proofread.

Two Weeks Later.

Every famous and wealthy socialite and elites, from investors to celebrities and influencers were invited to the reception of Akash and Payal.

Payal looked nervous but Akash guided her through the crowd and introductions and if Payal wasn't in love with Akash, now she was as she saw how caring and gentle he was with her even after all her blunders and mistakes she has made.

Payal saw her mother and aunt sitting looking uncomfortable but didn't care as she was done with them and this didn't go unnoticed by Akash who was happy just four session of therapy in the fast few days he made Payal start was beginning to open her eyes to the kind of people her aunt and mother were and how their toxic influence has shaped her insecurities, character and jealousy of Khushi.

Akash saw Payal looking around and he knew she was looking for Khushi and he also noticed Payal wasn't the only one looking for her because his brother was looking angry and frustrated while standing with some of the investors and business men but if one didn't know Arnav, he would have thought he is calm and composed at the moment.

He felt his wife tightened her grip on his arm and stared at her to find a wide smile on her face.

He followed her gaze to find Khushi walking down the stairs and almost all eyes was on her.

She looked ethereal and beautiful in her outfit and Akash for a moment thought Payal will go back to her inferior self but she looked genuinely happy to see Khushi.

Imagine Khushi in this with the same hairstyle

All eyes were on Khushi with some lusting, jealousy, curiosity, envy and anger.

Buaji and Garima were fuming seeing Khushi getting all the attention instead of their daughter but after Khushi threatened to have been arrested for fraud and kicked out of the house,they were careful not to provoke her.

Anjali on the other hand wanted to walk up to Khushi and drag her out by the hair but she controlled herself not wanting to be exposed by Khushi for what she did at Laxmi Nagar two weeks ago.

Since she returned that day, she has been nervous thinking Khushi might have told Arnav to turn him against her but Arnav was still the same with no hidden enmity towards her and it made her relax.

But she has been shocked by the sudden boldness of Khushi and wondered what caused the change in her.

But the regret she felt thinking Khushi was the perfect puppet she could control and use against Arnav was eating her up and her jealousy of Khushi becoming a twenty four hours topic in the house was getting on her nerves.

Mami who claimed she disliked Khushi was openly admitting to missing her and they no longer spend time together because she was busy preparing the welcome party and reception for Payal who had miraculously started being liked by Mami and they are always together laughing and chatting either in the kitchen or when they go out shopping.