LLNO 14

No proofread.

Sorry for the late update.
Got caught up in some personal issues.

Khushi walked out of the bathroom in her robe and a towel wrapped around her head looking angry only to find the bedroom empty and Arnav nowhere to be found.

She moved the poolside and it was as silent as a graveyard.

"Where is that lad governor? " Khushi exclaimed annoyed and walked back into the bedroom closing the French window behind her.

She opened the walk-in closet to find Arnav staring at their clothes with a sheepish smile on his face and for a moment she forgot she was mad at him but she immediately shook it off going back to her angry avatar.

Arnav who was lost admiring how good their clothes looked together didn't notice the tigress fuming behind him.

He felt a sharp pain on his buttock and he winced and turned as he realized Khushi has smacked his bottom.

"What the?..... What did I do? " Arnav asked seeing her fuming and Khushi's s eyes widened in shock realizing he had forgotten.

She walked out annoyed and lay on her side of the bed as Arnav walked up to her and tried to touch her but she pushed his hand away.

"Pari please speak to me. " Arnav begged confused as to why she was angry.

"Am not interested in speaking to you. " Khushi yelled at him and turned laying on the bed with her rub on as she removed the towel off her hair throwing it on the floor revealing her wet hair and Arnav realized his blunder.

He crawled onto the bed and hovered over Khushi who was glaring at him and looked away ignoring him

"Khushi I am so sorry...... I forgot to join you in the bathroom as I promise..... You want to know the truth. " Khushi turned curiously staring at him with her arms folded on her chest. "Since I fell in love with you, I have always dreamt of sharing my walk-in closet with you, and today that dream turned into a reality but a part of me is scared that this is all a dream. "

Khushi was stunned by his revelation and finally understood why he was so lost standing in the walk-in closet staring at their clothes.

She saw Arnav's eyes tear up and he laid on top of Khushi with his head between her breast as Khushi caressed his hair.

"It feels like this is all a dream and I will wake up from it soon....... Every time I have something good, it always gets snatched from me..... First, it was my grandfather who was my greatest support and I loved him so much but he left me and then Kunal papa and Mauli maa and you....... They both died and left me and you also got separated from me for years....... I am happy that we are finally together but I am scared you will also go away from me...... I lose all the people I love and I can survive all of them leaving me but never you...... I will rather die than see you in a place where I can't be closer. "Arnav cried out and Khushi felt a wet sensation between her breast and realized Arnav was now crying.

Khushi pushed him off onto his back and saddled him staring straight into his shimmering eyes and kissing them.

"We will always be together no matter what happens, I want us to go for therapy because whether we both admit it or not, we need it because of our traumatic pasts, and am sorry for being cold to you and I promise to never leave your side. " Khushi apologized.

"Really." Khushi nodded and Arnav smiled like a baby.

"If anyone had told me over a year ago that I would fall in love, find my best friend, and be married to her, I would have sucked the life out of them but here you are, my life, my light, and my happiness. "