LLNO 11

No proofread.

It's been a week since Shyam discovered Anjali was the mastermind behind Khushi's attempted murder and he has done everything to avoid Anjali but today he couldn't avoid her since Nani had forced him to attend Anjali's antenatal and he begrudgingly agreed and went with Anjali.

The obstetrician and gynaecologist performed an ultrasound on Anjali and for the first time in her five months of pregnancy, Shyam heard the heartbeat of his child and his heart leaped in joy which shocked him because he thought he was never capable of having such a feeling.

He stared at the monitor with tears in his eyes as he saw his baby having tiny hands and feet and the doctor switch on the 3d image and the baby was the most beautiful baby he has ever seen.

"My baby is so beautiful. " Shyam exclaimed happily with tears in his eyes as he stared at the screen. The doctors smiled and Shyam started asking questions and suggestions on how to prepare for the baby.

He stared back at Anjali thinking she will feel as happy as he was but she had a frown on her face.

"Anjali ain't you happy about the baby? " Shyam asked innocently.

Anjali glared at him and pushed the transducer away from her belly, reached out for a tissue and wiped off the jelly.

She stood up and straighten her saree walking out and turning a deaf ears to Shyam and the doctors call.

She rushed into the female washroom and closed the door behind her.

She walked ti the sink and slashed water on her face stirring at the mirror as her panting started regulating.

Angry tears formed in her eyes and she stared at her belly.

"You are not yet born and yet you have managed to snatch everyone's love from me....... Nani and Mami only tolerates me because of you...... They would have kicked me out if I wasn't pregnant with you. " Anjali yelled in anger as tears streamed down her cheeks. "Chote will only love you and leave money for your but never to me....... I never knew Shyam eyes could ever twinkle for happily like that and it only happened because of you....... I thought I have to deal with the Gupta sisters snatching everyone's attention and love from me but now I have to deal with you too....... I wish I could get rid of you. " Anjali yelled at her belly hyperventilating because of the overwhelming anger and jealousy.

One of the cubicle opened and out came a pregnant  who stared at Anjali in disgust.

"What are you staring at? " She yelled at the woman who threw a disgust look at her and shook her head.

The woman washed, sanitized her hand and opened the door to walk out but halted and turned to Anjali who had her hands on her waist glaring at her.

"You are such a disgusting woman and I feel sorry for that child....... Everyone mother would love that her child is being loved by her family members but you are so greedy, self-centered and narcissistic and evil to an extent that you are hating on your unborn child...... You are a disgrace to motherhood and you need some serious psychological help and I hope your husband leave you and takes the baby away from you because you are a mentally unstable woman and that child will only suffer...... Shame on you. "

Anjali was fuming and was about to lash out at the woman but stopped seeing Shyam behind the woman and the woman turned and walked up to Shyam and said.

"If you really love your child then better divorce this monster and prepare to be a single father...... She is a nut case. "

The woman walked away leaving the couple alone.