LLNO 24

No proofread.

Delhi Women's Prison.

"Hurry up and get your filthy useless selves out of the bathroom. " A well built woman in a prison guard uniform yelled at the women taking their baths.

Everyone in the bathroom run out naked except for one and the woman frown and walked up to her and yanked her hair.

"You witch....... It seems you haven't learnt your lesson. "

The woman glared at the guard who laughed and pushed her onto the floor and pulled out her belt from her trouser and started whipping her making her scream in pain as she lifted her head expecting help from the others but saw a petrified look on their faces and cried out for help thinking the other guards will come to her rescue but no one care or dare move.

"Thakur maa please spare her for now...... She is new here that's why she doesn't know the rules. " One of the elderly prisoners begged and she stopped and walked out after spitting on the woman on the floor who had the mark of the belts all over her body.

Everyone walked away leaving her and the elderly woman who pleaded on her behalf.

She helped the woman up and covered her with a torn towel but the woman threw it away with a disgusted look on her face and the elderly woman shook her head as she picked up the towel.

"If you want to survive here, then you better obey Thakur maa........ You must be Sheetal and if I were you I will behave...... I heard you are on the list of the special treatment prisoners and don't let the name fool you into thinking you will be treated like a queen because people on that list have have it worse than all of us and it looks like she hasn't seen the list yet....... Everyone on that list is a target by everyone even the lowest ranking prisoners because no one will defend you and you are always wrong even of you are right...... Start behaving well starting from now or else you will join the others in solitude confinement."

The elderly woman warned walked out leaving the woman in tears and shaking in pain.

"Khushi, this is all your fault........ Because of you I am here and I won't spare you........ I don't care how long it takes but I Sheetal Kapoor will make you and the Raizada family pay dearly. "

The rage in her eyes will even make the devil shiver and vacate his throne for her to sit and rule hell.

Flashback.

Sheetal was stunned and petrified seeing Katha and Preeto with a smug look on their faces together with the director of the orphanage at Ooty where Aarav was adopted.

"Hello hi bye bye who are they and Katha what are you doing with them? " Mami asked curiously staring at Katha who walked up to them but halted and stood in front of Sheetal who gulped seeing her smirking.

"Miss Kapoor, are you going to tell them who I am, how we know each other or should I be the one to do everyone the favor of exposing you. ? " Katha's words exuded challenge and this confused everyone except the ladies because Katha was always shy and really quiet. "Don't worry I will show them who you are and how I know you. "

Katha walked up to the television mounted in the hall for Nani and Mami you watch their daily dramas.

The video of Sheetal paying Katha for information played and everyone turned to Sheetal fuming and Sheetal wished she would just vanish.

"I know a lot of you don't know me because my work as a private investigator always keeps me away from home but my name is Preeto and I am friends with Payal and Khushi and this woman here is a fraud who unfortunately for her hired me to have a background check on all of you because of her hidden agenda. " Preeto went ahead and exposed all of Sheetal's conspiracy to them and turned pointing to the director whom a confused Aarav was hugging. "Khushi wanted me to go ahead and investigate and I found the director who will confirm Sheetal wanted to pass off Aarav as ASR's son. "