LLNO 4

Anjali sat on her bed with her head on Shyam's chest crying at the harsh words of Akash and the insults directed at her.

Shyam who was already pissed off had to come home to the cry baby narrating everything that happened.

"Rani Saheba you have to get it into your head that Arnav is no longer your chote..... He is now Khushi's Arnavji and Arnavji will always win against chote...... That girl is a menace and she had cast a spell on everyone from Nk to Akash because look at how protective they are off her to an extent that they are shaming and taunting us especially you...... You better accept your defeat now and grieve or you will have a break down........ Khushi has won and you have lost, you have to accept that. "

Anjali lifted her head from his chest and stared at Shyam and in his mind he knew Anjali wasn't the type to give up and will retaliate against Khushi thus making her life a living hell.

This will give him the chance he needed to separate Arnav and Khushi and make her all his.

"No...... Chote is mine ayn no one else's ...... I made her come into this house once and I will make sure she leaves here and chote's life for good...... I know who can help me do that. " Anjali said determined and she stood up and took out her phone.

Shyam smirked watching her call Buaji and Garima to meet them tomorrow and turned to Shyam after she was done.

"Khushi will be gone for good after the reception. "

Shyam shrugged and got up entering the bathroom.

He stood in front of the mirror and smirked at his successful plan of turning Anjali against Khushi but he forgot one thing.

Khushi was no longer the naive and dumbo they knew, she was now KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA SINGH RAIZADA, the owner of a multi million dollars company and the wife of a billionaire tycoon and the tigress in her has been activated and the deadly aura of her husband has rubbed on her.

Akash laid on the bed staring at the ceiling in silence as Payal approached him.

He sensed her and closed his eye royally ignored her which hurt her because he has been cold to her since she returned from Laxmi Nagar and she knew it was because of what happened before Khushi left.

"What can I do to make it up to you? " Payal asked almost on the verge of crying and Akash opened his eyes and stared blankly at her.

He stood from the bed and walked up to Payal with his hand in his pocket staring straight into her eyes.

"Start by protecting her from your venomous aunt and mother....... Defend her when people including my hypocritical family and others hurt her......... Put her first even if it means you will end up alone....... Apologize on your knees even if you feel humiliated as long as she is shielded from shame and hurt. " Payal looked stunned by his words and Akash saw the scepticism in her eyes and chuckled. "You will never sacrifice yourself like she did for you because that is the only way you can make it up to your little sister...... As for me I want nothing from you and I don't know why you want to make it up to me when the person you have to make it up to you is somewhere else and in the form of the sister who slaved for you...... As much as I feel disappointed by you, I can't blame you because you have let your aunt and mother's venom fill your heart and it's not easy to cure yourself for such venom...... If you really want to make it up to me then start by healing yourself from this envy and jealousy you have for Khushi because she is not responsible for your insecurities. " Payal stared stunned but understood Akash was right. "Don't be shocked because I know you are jealous of her and that's what's stopping you from being a better person. "