LLNO 25

No proofread.

Six Months Later.

Nani and Mami sat in the small lounge situated in the middle of the majestic garden of RM watching the whole family with smiles on their faces.

Mami who was about to take a sip of her tea halted hearing sniffling and turned to find Nani crying and this concerned her.

"Sasuma are you okay? "

Nani nodded and smiled at her as she wiped her cheeks and eyes with a tissue.

"Drop that concerned look on your face....... This is tears of joy. " Mami relaxed hearing this. "I never thought I will live this long to see the happiness of my grandchildren and their friends who are like family to them........ Who would have thought Soha and Aman will soon be engaged........ Nk is now married to Lavanya on the same day as Arnav and Khushi.......... Shyam the man I thought the worst off is actually a good man who let greed get to him do the worse but see how he has brought happiness to our lives by giving us Kiara and Pihu whom I love equally as Kiara....... I did a mistake once by favoring Anjali over Akash and Arnav but no more........ Pihu and Kiara will be loved equally by me blood or no blood. "

Mami smiled and helped Nani's hand and she stroked it smiling as they watched the family including Shyam, Soha and Preeto including Aman having a pool party.

"Hello hi bye bye....... Look at that. " Mami exclaimed enthusiastically giggling while pointing at Shyam and Preeto who were stealing glances at each other and Nani giggled.

"It looks like we will soon have another engagement in a few months but this time for Shyam and Preeto and they do look good together but am worried if they ever have a relationship, it could hinder the already difficult adoption process Preeto is going through to adopt Aarav. " Nani said voicing out her concern and Mami nodded.

"Why don't we speak to them? " Mami suggested but Nani shook her head no.

"We better leave fate to do it own thing...... We never know it this could work out in their favor or not and they are both smart people and look at how Kiara looks more beautiful and healthy after we handed her over to Shyam four months ago....... Let's not interfere and see how it plays out......... You never know maybe if we do interfere,it might.ake things worse."

Mami sighed and nodded going back to sipping on her tea and watching them enjoying at the pool party.

Delhi Women's Prison.

Anjali sat in her cell in tears while staring at the ceiling.

"I miss you so much Kiara....... You would be a year old in two days and I know Nani with the support of those minions of Khushi are doing everything to wipe me from your life. " the sad tears of Anjali turned into an angry ones. "I thought the leaked news of me being jailed will guilt trip Nani to visit me but the backlash against me was worse and now everyone out side and in this prison hates me and have sided with chote for upholding justice...... I should have never listened to Sheetal and Rhea....... I have to find a way to get my daughter back...... She is the only trump card I have against my so called family. "

"Thinking about your daughter? " Sheetal asked smugly with Rhea behind her with a smug look on her face. Anjali stood up and glared at her. "Don't think too much because very soon we will leave this prison and take revenge against Khushi for ruining our lives. "

"I know Sheetal's plan to make you gain sympathy from the media which will help trap you family failed like I said it will but not my new plan. " Rhea smirked and so did Sheetal as Anjali stared at them confused.