LLNO 6

No proofread.

AR Heights.

Khushi walked into the penthouse and was politely escorted to the top floor where Arnav lived when he wants to be away from his family.

She knew she had hurt him because of her insentiveness and she realised that after he dropped her at Laxmi Nagar and kissed her forehead and left not even looking back.

She regret ever making a joke out of the situation and felt horrible for it.

Flashback.

Arnav opened the passenger side of his Aston Martin and banged the door loudly immediately she was sat.

He entered the driver's seat and sped off ignoring the flashing lights of the paparazzi.

She knew he was mad at her because she had promised to send time with him which they haven't been able to do for the past two days because she having to oversee the inheritance her parents left and after more investigation, they found out Shashi had purchased more properties using the profits from the textile company and money from the resorts and rental properties.

Each time Arnav was free, she was caught up in signing papers and inspecting some of the properties and she was beginning to hate it and realised how much of a good business man Arnav was for being able to handle such a vast empire like his.

"Khushi,You failed on your promise. " Arnav complained and she knew he was angry because she had promised they will have some alone time at the reception.

"And you made me lose the opportunity of spending quality time with Salman Khan. " Khushi fired back and Arnav halted the car staring at Khushi and she saw how hurt he was as she realised how stupid she sounded.

He turned the car around heading back to the reception.

"Arnav what are you doing? "

"Sending you back to spend time with your Salman Khan since I am not that important to you to spend time with. " Khushi tried to retort but Arnav stopped the car. "No Khushi don't, I get he is your favorite movie actor but you don't realize how much hurt I am when you said that...... I finally under how you felt and I admit I have over reacted...... I think it's better if I drop you home before we both say things we don't mean to each other. "

Khushi kept quiet as he started the car and drove to Laxmi Nagar.

Flashback ends.

Khushi was hating herself remembering what happened not a two hours ago and for once she wished she was poor and not have to be bothered with all this work and stress that has taken most of her time that she barely saw her father or spoke to Arnav because either she was too tired or having to learn the courses Mr Roy and Arnav has enrolled her into to learn the ropes of the business.

The elevator binged and opened and she step out to find Arnav running up to her but he halted seeing her and the distress on his face turned into a smile.

He run up to her and hugged her and she reciprocated and as Arnav apologised.

"Am sorry for what I did. " He broke the hug and cupped her face in his hands. "I know it's hasn't been easy for you and instead of being understanding especially knowing from experience how hectic what you are doing is, I was selfishly demanding your time and got jealous and mad at you for unwinding..... I  am so sorry my love........ Please forgive for being so self-centered and selfish."