LLNO Promos.

Promo 1

"Khushi and I have decided not to adopt Neha....... She will go to a place where she would be loved. " Arnav announced in front of the entire family and moved out of the way and Anjali's eyes widened in shock seeing the person.

*
*
*
*
*
*

Promo 2

"How dare you show your face here? " Anjali yelled with bloodshot eyes but seeing the people behind the person she was yelling at shocked her.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Promo 3

Arnav rushed into the operating room to find his love covered with a white sheet stained with blood.

A painful wail resounding from the operation room sent chills down everyone's spine.

"This is all my fault........ Khushi is gone because of me. " Arnav cried out falling on his knees as everyone cried.

Promo 4.

Breaking News.

Mrs. Anjali Jha, sister of famous billionaire designer arrested for murder. "

Nani and Mami stared at the television and one could see how peaceful they looked seeing justice soon to be served for the loss of a family member who was snatched from them.

Here is a small glimpse into the upcoming updates.

To all those who DMed for a character sketch, it will be published after the next update from this update.

Don't forget to hit the ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ button, comment and follow for more.

٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ.
Xoxo xoxo.