LLNO 13

No proofread and sorry for the late update.

Arnav ended the call with a frown on his face as he fisted his other hand to control is anger and frustration.

It all dropped and turned into a smile when he felt warm arms wrapped around his torso and a kiss on his back.

"Good morning Ladoo. " An angelic voice whispered from behind him.

Arnav turned to face his beautiful wife whose hair was messy from their love making and sleep but it made her more beautiful and adorable cute.

"How is my Pari this lovely morning? " Arnav asked as he lifted her and she wrapped her legs around his waist as he walked into the bedroom and sat on the bed.

"I wish I could say I am fine but I can't........ I can't get the feeling that Shyam is not the bad man we thought he was and he was hinting something about Anjali to us........ Something really terrible." Khushi replied and Arnav nodded having a serious look on her face.

"I also feel the same way too and I just received a call from the hacker tracking every call and chats from Anjali's phone and last night she had a call from a woman who threatened to expose her to Shyam and us if she doesn't give her money and she promised to met her today....... Unfortunately we don't know who that woman is and we have to wait for a few hours to find out but I don't know how she will get the money since I have cut her off and I doubt Shyam has given her access to his bank account......Nani and Mami will definitely not make the same mistake of spoiling her again..........She will do something drastic to get it and I know for sure it's something that could get her permanently disowned from the family. " Arnav revealed and Khushi sighed frustrated.

"Am getting really tired of all these problems in our lives...... I just wish I could wish away all our problems and live a problem free life with you and our loved ones. " Khushi complained with a pout and Arnav chuckled and pecked her lips.

A mischievous smirk appeared on her lips and Arnav quirked his eyebrows at her.

She pushed him on the bed and started peppering his face and neck with kisses making Arnav moan.

"Pari baby, what are you doing? " Arnav asked laughing and Khushi lifted her head staring at his lips.

"Having my breakfast which is morning sex. " She replied boldly and Arnav chuckled how easily she get horny and he couldn't complain as he also wanted her really badly and could never get tired of her.

They both delved into a hot morning love making forgetting all of their worries and problems for a few hours.

Anjali's Room.

She was pacing back and forth frustrated at how she would find the money to silence her blackmailer and how to get out of the house without Mami or Nani noticing.

For the first time she felt suffocated by their coddling and love because she couldn't go out like before since Shyam's fiasco.

Her breakfast was served in her room and Mami and Nani haven't left her side until a few minutes ago.

"Am not only trapped but I don't have any money...... I hate my life? " Anjali cried out and slumped onto the bed and her eyes immediately brightened realizing she could get the money by stealing some of Nani and Mami's priceless jewelry and this made her relax as she had solved the money problem.

"They have so many they won't even know they won't even know they are missing. "

She smirked and sneaked out of her room and looked down stairs to find Nani and Mami playing chess and she smiled as she entered Nani's room.