LLNO 8

No proofread.

Two Days Later.
RM.
Nani and the entire Raizada family including the Guptas sat in the hall of the mansion in a circular motion.

Nani had invited everyone for lunch since it was a holiday and Akash and Payal will be leaving soon for their one month honeymoon.

Nani wanted a get together before the couple leave in the few days.

After lunch,Nk suggested  playing truth of dare and everyone was on board except Arnav.

Nk spinned the bottle and it fell on Arnav who frown and Khushi giggled and pinched his cheek.

"Nannav truth or dare? " Nk asked enthusiastically as always.

"Truth." Arnav replied hesitant as he didn't want to play the game but Khushi begged him to and he couldn't refuse her.

"Arnav tell us a secret you are hiding from the whole family. " Shyam exclaimed beating Nk to it and Arnav didn't looked pleased at all.

Shyam who wanted him to confess his marriage to Khushi was eagerly waiting for him to confess so that he can use this to instigate everyone against them.

Everyone waited for Arnav who turned to Khushi smiling nervously and Shyam frown at this.

"Pari promise me you won't be angry at what am about to confess? " Arnav exclaimed nervously and Khushi pouted but nodded.

He sighed as the family stared at them curiously and Shyam fuming hearing Arnav call Khushi Pari. "I was the one who ripped the left ears off Mr Bubbles....... I thought you broke my plane and ripped it off as revenge until Kunal papa apologised confessing he had accidentally step on my plane...... I saw how sad you were but kept quiet not wanting to lose you. " Arnav confessed closing his eyes.

He felt the silence and opened his eyes and jerked seeing the rage in Khushi's eyes.

He shuddered as she rose like a tiger about to bounce and Arnav gulped and moved back.

"Pari re..... re..... remember you promised not to get angry. " Arnav stuttered standing up and Khushi stood up with him hyperventilating in anger.

"I take it back. " Khushi yelled and started chasing a running Arnav around the hall and he moved outside with Khushi running after him, yelling profanities at him and the others run out with some confused and others laughing seeing the
great ASR being chased by a woman.

The employees of the mansion were amazed and amused by the scene in front of them.

"Hello hi bye bye..... What's going on? " Mami asked confused and amused at the same time seeing Akash, Payal and Nk including Kamala and Shashi laughing.