Finally summer break was here and I was eager to get home. I couldn't wait to go back to New York and see my family and friends. Who I was most excited to see was my bestfriend Mia. Mia and I have been friends for as long as I can remember. Our parents met in collage and they've been friends ever since. So when my mom had me and Mia's mom had her we were around each other constantly. She's like my sister.

Mia always had dreams of being famous ever since we were 4. She always found a reason to give our parents a talent show. It wasn't until we were teenagers that Mia started to actually get serious about her singing. She went on Americas Got Talent in 2011 and made it to the final round but placed 2nd. The judges saw potential in her and booked her in a studio. Ever since then, Mia has been one of the biggest singers in the world.

She's always touring or busy with interviews when I'm home so I hardly ever get to see her. But she's currently on a break so I get to spend the whole summer with her. I was so lost in thought that I didn't realize my professor yelling my name.

"Isabella!"

I blinked myself out of my thoughts, "Shit. Yes?"

"Am I boring you?" She stood with her arms crossed.

I feel my cheeks go bright red, "Sorry, no. Just a lot on my mind right now."

"Get out."

"I'm sorry, what?" I said, confused.

"I said, get out!" She yelled.

I stared at her blankly. Everyone was looking at me and the room was dead silent. Feeling embarrassed, I grabbed all of my things and quickly walked out of the door. Great, my last class and I got kicked out.

As I made my way back to my sorority, I stopped at my favorite coffee shop on the way. I always loved coming here because it felt like I was at peace. It was very calming here. I ordered my coffee and sat at a table next to the window. I was scrolling through Twitter when I got a call.

"Hey!!" an excited voice called through the other side of the phone.

It was my sister Lanie. Lanie was nearly 8 years younger than me. Despite our age gap, we were really close.

"Hi Lanie bug!" I beamed.

"Hey, what did I say about calling me that?" She said in a stern voice.

"Hmm, not sure. Must've slipped my mind." I joked.

She rolled her eyes and asked, "So, when are you going to be home?"

"Well, my flight doesn't leave till 2. So probably around 4 or 5." I answered.

"Okay. Well I have sooo many Harry Styles things to show you! Like I got this new blanket and it has his face on it! And a new phone case. Oh! Not to mention the new merch! And-"

I cut her off before she goes into a whole rant about him, "Lane! I get it! I get it!" I laughed at how excited she gets over him.

She been obsessed with him since she was at least 9. She also loves One Direction too. I mean, she will not stop talking about his album Fine Line and how he's going on tour. I swear she asks me if I like his album like everyday. Don't get me wrong, I like his music and he is quiet attractive but I don't have a pillow with his face on it like someone I know...

"Sorry Isa! I'm just excited! I can't wait to see you!!"

"I can't wait to see you Lanie bug!" I said with a smirk.

"Ugh, Isabella Marie! Stop!" She yelled.

"Heyyyy don't call me that." I whined.

"Yeah! How does it feel?!" She laughed.