29

A week has gone by of not being with Harry and let me tell you, it was actual hell.

I kept waking up and rolling over to cuddle his warm, comfortable body, but it wasn't there.

We texted as much as possible and had only facetimed about 3 times.

He was super busy with interviews and shows that it was hard to talk all of the time like we used to. Yeah, I was upset, but not at him, because it's obviously not his fault.

I spent most of my days, laying around, doing nothing. I went to shoots here and there, and mostly worked.

I was watching the Notebook when I started to think of Harry. I really wanted to talk to him, so I facetimed him.

It rang a few times, but when he answered it was really dark and all I could see was his eyes and forehead. I immediately realized it was probably night time there and he was definitely sleeping. I mentally cursed myself for waking him up, when he needs the rest.

"Shoot, did I wake you?" I asked.

"Yeah, everything okay? You okay?" He asked in a deep, raspy voice.

"Yeah i'm fine, I just miss you a lot. I didn't mean to wake you though i'll let you go back to bed, love y-" He cut me off.

"No, no. It's okay, I had to be up in an hour anyways." He moved his phone back so I could see his whole face. He had his hood up, and was cuddled up under the blanket.

"You look comfortable." I giggled.

He chuckled, "I would be more comfortable if you were here."

I sighed, "I know. How have you been sleeping?" I asked.

"Bad, if i'm being honest."

"Me too, hey only 2 months and 3 weeks." I smiled, trying to look on the bright side.

Harry weakly cheered and yawned.

"I'll let you sleep for another hour," I said. "I love you, Harry." I puckered my lips out.

"I love you more, Isa." He fake kissed the camera.

I smiled and waved before hanging up. I flipped my phone over and sighed to myself. I closed my eyes and reassured myself that everything was going to be okay, and that it'll wok out in the end.

I finished the rest of the Notebook and laid on my phone for a while. Mia knocked on my door as I was watching YouTube videos, and I told her to come in.

"Hey," She smiled warmly as she peaked her head through the door. "Foods ready."

I nodded and she shut the door as I turned my phone off and threw it next to me. I ripped the covers off of my legs and started to head downstairs.

Mia and Niall were already at the table as I walked in.

I sat down at my usual seat, and stared at the empty chair next to me. I missed his vanilla and tobacco scent. I missed his presence. I took a deep breath and reminded myself that everything was going to be fine.

Dinner went by quickly. There wasn't much chatter going on, just comments here and there.

The house felt kind of dead without Harry here. His loud laugh didn't fill the house, his childishness wasn't making silly messes that had to be cleaned up and he wasn't making jokes out of everything.

I laid in bed that night, tossing and turning. Harry's scent lingered on the pillow next to me, so I grabbed it and wrapped my arms around it. It's almost as if he was there.