21

The rest of the week was a dream. I was with Harry everyday and we did everything together. It was really good to hang out with him, just the 2 of us. He took me out to dinner on Thursday night and it was amazing.

We were sitting and watching a movie when Harry spoke up,

"Isa, come on. I wanna take you somewhere." He said moving his arm from around me.

I looked at him confused, but he just held his hand out for me to take.

We got in the car and I noticed he was driving us to the beach. It was nearing sunset, so I figured he just wanted to watch the sun go down by the ocean.

He parked the car and we got out. There was a slight breeze but it felt good because it was humid out.

He took my hand and we walked down to the beach. We sat down and I leaned my head on his shoulder, to which he leaned his head on mine.

We sat there for a few minutes when he stood up and ran towards the shore,

"Stay there! I'll be right back!" He said running away.

Confused I say, "Okay,"

He comes writes something in the sand and looks up at me,

"Come here!" He says waving his hand.

I stand up and walk towards him. I look at what he wrote in the sand and a smile grows on my face. He had wrote,

'Be mine?
   I + H
  4 ever'

I smile and look up at him, "Of course i'll be your girlfriend," I say and hug him. I pull back and kiss him hard.

We stand there for a second and look at the sunset,

"I want this to last forever," I say into his chest.

"Me too," He smiles.

"I can't believe i'm your girlfriend," I smile, "I'm gonna call you boyfriend, from now on."

He rolls his eyes and laughs. We walk back to the car and the smile that I had from the beach was still on my face.

As Harry drove back home, he had one hand on the wheel and the other was holding mine.

We got home and walked inside to see Mia and Niall in the kitchen, it looks like Mia just finished dinner. Niall turns and crosses his arms and raises an eyebrow,

"And why are you coming back so late?" He asked.

"Good to see you too," I said patting his shoulder.

I walk over to Mia and give her the biggest smile ever. She gives me a weird look and I pull her to the living room,

"Where the hell are you taking me?" She asks.

I turn around and whisper, "He asked me to be his girlfriend," I say smiling.

"WHAT?!" She yells.

"Shhh. He took me to the beach and I thought he just wanted to watch the sunset. But, he got up and went to write something in the sand and when I saw what it was he asked, 'Be mine?'. Here, I took a picture." I say pulling out my phone to show her the picture I took.

A smile grew on her face and she pulled me into a hug,

"I'm so happy for you girl. You deserve all of this. Especially after what that asshole did to you, I swear next time I see him i'm gonna-" I cut her off before she could get any more out, 

"That's enough. Come on, i'm starving." I said walking out of the living room.

We walked back into the kitchen and Harry and standing, leaning on the counter. I walk over to him and pull him to the table. We sit down and I give him a quick kiss before taking his hand under the table.