11

Me and Hailee got drunk. Per usual. But I wasn't complaining. It was fun to be hanging out with her like old times.

"So Isa, what's new?" Hailee asked as we were sitting in the hot tub.

It was nearly 9 o'clock so it was starting to get dark out.

"Umm, nothing much, you know." I shrugged. I wanted to tell her about my confusing relationship with Harry, but I couldn't. I didn't want to make a big deal about it, if it wasn't even anything.

"What about you? Ms. i'm so famous." I laughed.

She lightly splashed water at me, "Nothing really honestly. I mean just filming and you know hanging out with my boyfriend." She said looking away trying to contain her smile.

I shot up, "HAILEE CARIBE!" I yelled.

"Since when?!" I exclaimed sitting down.

"Just a couple months, his names Noah." She laughed. "I really like him Isa."

"Aww Hailee i'm so happy for you." I said with both of my hands on my heart.

"So what's going on with you and Styles?" She said taking a sip of her drink.

I nearly choked on mine, "Wha- what do you mean?" I asked with wide eyes.

"Don't act like I didn't see you guys all up on each other when I got here." She smirked.

"Well, I like Josh. And I don't know what your talking about." I brushed it off.

"Mk." She says.

"So you excited to live in L.A. for the next couple months?" She asks breaking the silence.

"Yeah actually. I mean, it's gonna be different but i'm excited." I smiled. I was genuinely happy to be here. Living with Mia and Niall. Hanging with Hailee all the time. I was having a blast.

Me and Hailee sat in the hot tub for a few more minutes before getting out and heading inside.

As we walked inside, the house seemed empty. Mia and Niall didn't mention anything about leaving and I hadn't seen Harry since earlier today.

"Okay, well i'm gonna head home, Noah's waiting for me. I'll talk to you tomorrow b. Love you." Hailee said walking out.

"Okay, bye. Love you!" I said closing the door.

I turned around and realized I had the whole house to myself. So I decided to take that to my advantage. I texted Mia to see where she was and she said that her and Niall went on a date and we're staying at a hotel.

So, I showered and changed into an oversized hoodie and spandex. I threw my dirty blonde hair up into a messy bun. I didn't care if I looked bad, it wasn't like anyone was going to see me anyways.

I made some food and poured a glass of wine. I went into the living room and turned on 10 Things I Hate About You. Of course.

As I was watching the movie, I heard the front door open and close and voices behind it. It was Harry. But there was also someone else. I feel like i've heard that voice before. I soon heard the foot steps coming closer.

It was Harry. And Kendall. Of course. Just when I thought I was having a good day. I looked at him for a second and then looked back at the tv. I soon regretted not at least throwing on a little bit of makeup.

"Hey Isabella." Harry smiled sitting down next to me.

"Hi." I said staying focused on the movie. I didn't want to deal with this right now.

"Hi Isabella, it's good to see you again." Kendall said taking a seat next to Harry.

She was sitting really close to him. Does she not know what personal space is?