30

This, this was awful.

After I left my office, I immediately went home and cried in bed for literal days. I didn't go to work, I didn't eat, I laid in bed and cried.

Since Harry is a big celebrity, everyone knew about him and Kendall. Amanda knew Harry and I were together so when she saw that he cheated, she was very understanding.

As for Harry, I wouldn't know how he is, we haven't talked since well, you know.

Him and Kendall seemed good though, since the, well the incident 3 weeks ago, they've already been on 3 other dates.

He's tried to text and call me, but i've ignored it. Do you blame me though? He said he loved me and then started dating her not even 2 days after. The calls and texts stopped around 3 days ago. Everyone is telling me to block him but I just don't have the heart to do it.

Today was going to be another miserable day of just laying in bed and crying; exciting right?

I was laying in bed, curled up in a ball when I heard a soft knock on my door. I wanted to get up and open the door to Harry standing there, with his goofy smile, arms open, waiting for a hug. But I can't think that, I need to move on.

After a couple of seconds the door opened and I heard it softly shut behind me. Footsteps followed behind and then I felt a dip in my bed.

Niall, it was Niall.

"I know you're here to tell me it's going to be okay and i'll be fine, it's all bullshit and I got an ear full from Mia this morning already so you can just save your breath and leave." I said, still curled in a ball, back turned from him.

I heard a soft chuckle come from him, "Well, now I have to improvise since you just read all of my lines."

I wanted to laugh, I really did, but I physically felt like I couldn't. I didn't feel anything but sadness.

"Listen, Isabella." Niall said. "You've been rotting in this room for 3 weeks, don't you think you should maybe do something? I mean the only time you've left this bed is to get water every once in a while. And I know you haven't eaten in weeks, please just try and do something."

Suddenly anger filled me. Does he think i'm not trying? It's not as easy as it looks but he wouldn't know because he's engaged in a perfect relationship.

I shot up, "You think I haven't tried?! Niall all I feel is pain. I cant sleep, I cant eat, I cant think. You wouldn't know because you have the perfect relationship with Mia and have hit the jackpot with every relationship you've had. So i'm sorry i'm so imperfect, I mean there's a reason he cheated on me right?" Tears filled my eyes. "I mean, you don't just cheat for nothing. I didn't just lose the love of my life, I lost my bestfriend too. I loved him so," My voice broke. "So much Niall." Tears streamed down my face.

He pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back. "I love him so much." I sobbed.

"I know." He whispered.

I sat like that, and cried, and cried, and cried.

After a few moments of silence Niall spoke, "Do you think you should maybe go back home for a while? I always feel better when i'm around family."

I nodded on his shoulder and pulled back, "Yeah," I sniffled. "Let me talk to my parents."

He nodded and stood up, walking out of my room and shutting the door behind him.

Maybe he was right, maybe I just need to go home for a while.

I picked up my phone and booked a flight to New York. I quickly packed a suit case and texted Mia to see if she could take me to the air port.

She was a little confused at first but I explained everything to her and she was understanding. I don't want her to feel like she's not comforting me, because she is; she's doing the best that she can. It's just, family's different. I need my mom.

The ride to the airport was silent, no music, no chatter. Nothing. I just stared out of the window, looking at the autumn sky.

Fall was always my favorite season in New York just because it felt so calming. The decorations, the food, the aroma. It was all so soothing to me.

We arrived at the airport and Mia offered to walk me in for a proper goodbye.

"So," Mia said from behind me as we made it to my gate. "I'm so sorry this happened to you, Isabella." She pulled me into a hug and instant tears came out of my eyes. "You deserve so, so much better than these trashy ass men." I let out a giggle through my tears. "I love you, you can come back whenever you're ready, okay?"

I nodded onto her shoulder and pulled back, "I love you too." I weakly smiled.

She smiled warmly as I walked backwards towards my gate. It was hard leaving her but I know it's for the better. I cant stand being in that house anymore.

Everything around there reminds me of him. My bedsheets. His clothes in my closet. The pictures. The memories. His toothbrush in the bathroom. Everything.

The plane ride felt like the longest ride I have ever been on. All I wanted to do was to be home with my family.

When my plane finally landed, I called an uber and waited outside of the airport.

The fall breeze hit my cheeks as I sat on the ground with my knees to my chest, zoning out.

Once the uber pulled up, I threw my stuff in the back and hopped in without a word. I didn't mean to come off rude but at that point I was too tired to even attempt to be polite.

The drive was fairly short, I just thought about hugging my mom the whole time.

As we got in site of my parents house, I felt happier.

"Thank you," I said to the uber driver and closed the door behind me.

The lights were illuminating the dark front yard and voices came from inside. I made my way to the door and took a shaky deep breath in. I knocked twice on the door and patiently waited for someone to answer.

I felt this build up of emotions wash over me and I suddenly wanted to cry.

The door swung open and my mom stood there with a shocked expression.

"Isa?" She questioned.

"Mom," I said with a lump in my throat.

"Is everything okay sweetheart?" She asked, concerned.

I jumped into her arms and all of the built up emotions came out. She rubbed my back as I cried on her shoulder.

"Your dad is in the living room, why don't you go talk to him while I put your stuff upstairs and get you a drink." She whispered.

I nodded on her shoulder and pulled back to look at her. She gave me a weak smile and wiped my tears before grabbing my suitcase and heading upstairs.

I made my way to the living room where I presumed my dad would be.

I turned the corner and his eyes were glued to the television, "Hi dad." I said quietly.

He immediately turned his head to me and smiled, "Isa, hi!" He hopped up and made his way to me.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

I just pulled him into a hug and started crying.

"He cheated dad. He cheated on me." Came spilling out of my mouth like vomit.

I told everything to him. Later my mom walked in and I told everything to her also.

"Baby," My mom spoke. "You need sleep. You look horrible."

I laughed at her bluntness, "Thanks mom." I wiped under my eyes.

She smiled, "Lanie will be home tomorrow so you'll see her then, your bed is already made. Please go get some rest."

I nodded and stood up. Before walking out, I turned around, "I love you guys." I said softly.

"We love you too, bean." My dad said and my mom smiled warmly at me.

I walked out and headed upstairs to try and get some sleep. I know I wouldn't be able to because even when Harry and I were together it was a struggle to sleep without him. But now that we're broken up and I can't even talk to him, it's even worse.