22

It was the day of my shoot and I was very nervous. When I got there, Amanda saw how nervous I was and tried to calm me down. Everyone made me very comfortable and reassured me.

I tried on multiple different suits and they were all really cute. The shoot lasted around an hour and I was so excited to get back home and just chill with Harry for the rest of the day. I said my goodbyes to Amanda and she told me I had the day off tomorrow.

I got home and immediately went upstairs to take my makeup off. After, I changed into one of Harry's hoodies and some shorts. I headed back downstairs and was making a sandwich when Harry walked into the kitchen,

"Hey," He said wrapping his arms around me.

"Hi." I smiled leaning my head into his chest.

He pulled back and kissed me, "How was the shoot?"

"Actually really good. There was also really cute bathing suits that they let me keep." I smiled.

"That's good. I'm glad it went well." He said walking over to the fridge.

My phone started ringing on the table and I walked over to see it was Lanie calling me,

"Hi Lanie!" I smiled as I answered.

"Hey Isa!" She said.

"What's up?" I asked, wondering why she called me.

"Well, you know how you said Niall would fly me out anytime I wanted? Uh well I like really miss you and wanna come to L.A." She said quietly.

"Really?! Oh my God, of course. Let me go find him really quick." I said rushing out of the kitchen to go find Niall.

I searched around the house and couldn't find him until I walked into his office,

"Oh! There you are!" I said walking towards him.

"Here I am," He smiled.

"Hey so you know how you said you would fly Lanie out whenever she wanted?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Can you fly her out? She really wants to see us." I smiled.

"Of course. When?" He asked.

"Hey Lane," I said remembering I was on the phone with her, "When do you wanna come?" I asked.

"Tomorrow?" She asked timidly.

"Alright I'll book it and text you the details." Niall smiled.

I thanked him and gave him a quick hug before walking back to the kitchen, where Harry was finding a snack.

"Oh and Lanie," I started, "I uh, I have a boyfriend that I want you to meet." I smiled.

Harry closed the cabinet and looked at me. He smiled and looked like he was trying not to laugh.

"WHAT?! YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?!" She yelled.

"Yep, we'll pick you up at the airport tomorrow, okay? Love you bye." I said quickly hanging up the phone.

Harry lets out a laugh, "You know she's gonna die right?" He asked.

"Yeah, that's why i'm waiting to tell her it's you, so I can see her reaction in person." I laugh.

The rest of the day me and Harry just chilled around and watched movies. Mia came home with pizza and we all were eating in the living room talking,

"Oh Mia, Lanie is coming here tomorrow for the next 2 weeks!" I said excitedly.