Building a World (Part 1).

"Shawn!!!!. Come help me with the house work"
"Coming mum" I said.
"I just have to finish the conquest of the world" he said.
"Shawn!!!!"
"Oh forget it I'll do it later"he said.
"Coming mum" he said as he clicked on the save button of the game.

Shawn Roland was 14 years old. He was a lover of kingdom games,world building games and role playing games. He played worldbuilding games such as Godus, The Universim, Worldbox, Deism and many more.

He was literally a freak when it came to those.

His family wasn't that rich but they were above average level.

So when the game Creator Sim came out he was estactic and immediately downloaded the game.

After washing the dishes, Shawn returned to continue playing a kingdom building game.

"When will you grow up young man. Stop wasting your time playing games" Shawn's mum; Emily said.

"You don't understand mum. It feels great to make your own creatures and watch how they live and evolve and also control them" Shawn replied.

"Watch how they live when their watcher doesn't even know how to read and have control over his" She refuted.

"Oh come on mum can you not start this now? I'm still trying to complete the conquest of the world" The Young Shawn pleaded.

"Young Man. Go finish your homework"
"I've already done that"
"Then do some exercises"
"But why do I have to?"

"Go do it or I'll make you to" She said as she glared at him.

Shawn who knew that it was better not to test the waters dropped his phone and went to the study room of the house. Apparently, the exercises that he had to work was concerning a mathematics topic.

Although, he understood the topic. His mum understood him more. If he didn't practice the knowledge that he claimed to understand would become blurry in his memory. He was smart but he didn't have a photographic memory.

She left the dining room and went to her bedroom to take a quick nap. After all, she was overworked and decided to sleep off.

But before she did that she forgot about Shawn's phone that she was supposed to take and keep till he was done studying.

When she left ,the door to the study room slowly opened and Shawn who had forgotten that he needed a pen saw his phone and smiled. "The heavens must be smiling at me" he thought as he went to the table to take the phone.

He also found a pen to use in case his mum arrived in the study room and he made it look like he was busy.
He went inside the study room and closed the door. He brought out his phone and logged into the game Godus. He was playing the game when he received a notification that the game creatorsim was fully downloaded.

*Welcome. Potential creator. You are in Creator Sim. Here you are the supreme being that rules the world. You can make landmasses, oceans and even races to walk the face of your world. Click next to begin your reign and rule over the world*

He clicked the game and was impressed at the graphics. "No wonder it required a lot of my data to download"he thought.

"*Ding* Do you want to undergo a tutorial"said the system.
"Yes!"he said. But as the game was about to continue a hand appeared and took the phone.

"Mum!" Shawn yelled.
"Playing games when it's study time"She glared at him.
"But!"
"No buts" She cut him off. "It's time that your game addiction is kept under control" she then took the phone and left.

"No!!" Shawn shouted.
"Also I'm keeping this phone till the next weekend"
"Mom!!!"
"Next two weekends"
"Mom!!"
"A month. If I hear mom again"